I'm going to sue overclockers

Suspended
I've just bought a mobiBLU DAH1500i 1GB Cube, and just choked on it. I thought it was a sugar cube

mobiblue1500i_blue1.jpg

:p

Tru

Tru

Soldato
squiffy said:
Well it shows what you're supposed to do with it (eat it) so... :) kinda suprised mobiBLU authorised that photo, yes people are that stupid.

No way. People are stupid enough to eat a candle that's made to look like a cake, or lick a bar of 'lime' flavoured soap, anyone stupid enough to eat an MP3 player won't have access to the internet.

Caporegime
BillytheImpaler said:
Dang that thing is small. I just wish they'd put their small-ness to use and made it a shape that's a little more comfortable in pocket or hand. Flat things are easier on the thigh if you catch my drift.

Unless you are wearing trousers 10x too small for your I don't see how the shape could make any difference.

Caporegime
yer_averagejoe said:
nah for any pair of trousers that aren't baggy jeans that is a very uncomfortable shape.

I don't even wear jeans and that isn't an uncomfortable shape for me, unless I put it in the back pocket or something stupid like that.

Associate
squiffy said:
I've just bought a mobiBLU DAH1500i 1GB Cube, and just choked on it. I thought it was a sugar cube

You get daft cases like that in America :D

In one case, a woman spilled hot coffee all over their lap whilst in a car and sued McDonalds for failing to warn her that the coffee was hot (duh?)

In another case, somebody sued McDonalds for making them fat.

Seems like people want to sue for anything and everything these days. What happened to common sense? :p

Back
Top Bottom