mp3 phone

Associate
The Nokia N91....4gb hard drive, the software is very easy to use and also a good looking phone...the smartphone functions are not fantastic (especially since I have been used to the XDA Exec) but it's not marketed as a smartphone anyway so whatever you do get is a bonus.

Associate
Soldato
On paper, the N91 does look good. But in practice, its far from.
Read up on a few of the reviews that are around on it and you'll see what i mean.
Its by no means a bad phone, but its usage doesnt justify its impressive specifications.

Associate
BoomAM said:
On paper, the N91 does look good. But in practice, its far from.
Read up on a few of the reviews that are around on it and you'll see what i mean.
Its by no means a bad phone, but its usage doesnt justify its impressive specifications.

what do you mean by 'usage'?

and all the people i know who own a N91 love it

Associate
I have had the N91 for 2 weeks now and find it a very good phone.

Can not fault the 4gb memory.

The image quality is good (but if you want good pictures then use a proper camera...thats my opinion anyway..they make them slim enough).

Very good looking phone.

Menu system is fairly easy to use.

The smartphone side of it I found to be good, I was using the xda exec prev so coming back to a normal phone keypad was a bit tricky, and even though the phones keys are small they not as fiddly to use as I thought they would be.

Voice recognition/dialling is very good it has never failed me yet unlike the xda exec.

Setting up wi fi usage is a long winded process (again comparing with xda exec).

Plenty of extra software out there free of charge...I have ScanR wich allows me to take pics of documents then send to a fax machine.

All in all I find it to be a very good phone with good sound quality but i wld say upgrade the headphones.

Back
Top Bottom