uv reactive acrylic

Associate
anyone know where i can buy sheets of uv reactive acrylic?
decided im gonna make a case myself over the winter(got some mad ideas down on paper) and one of first bits i need is a few sheets of clear uv reactive acrylic.

Associate
Try your local sign makers. None of the big shops like B&Q sell any of this type of stuff, all they have is 3mm thick sheets for greenhouses. I was looking for uv reactive acrylic myself, on the internet it's very expensive and comes usually in small sizes, haven't been to any signmakers yet.

Associate
OP
not been to any signmakers yet no but i will check them out thanks.have you any idea's of costs????

PLEASE CHECK THE FAQ, YOU CAN'T DO THAT UNLESS YOU WANT A LONG HOLIDAY FROM HERE!

Soldato
Sorry to be a spoil sport here guys, but you should probably read the FAQ;

promotion of OcUK's competitors is forbidden. Examples of promotion are :-
Posting links to competitors websites
Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in signatures
Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in profile
Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
Disguising attempts to do any of the above

The stuff is available in the uk from certain competitors, but you'll have to use google to find it im afraid. And the PMs have always been disabled btw. :)

Associate
OP
your not allowed to offer the details of competitors??omg thats a bit ott imo :eek: so if the guy had posted pm me i can point you in the right way it would have been ok??? :rolleyes:

Soldato
beast20vt said:
your not allowed to offer the details of competitors??omg thats a bit ott imo :eek: so if the guy had posted pm me i can point you in the right way it would have been ok??? :rolleyes:

Dear lord, this is a SHOPS forum, why would they promote custom elsewhere, they pay for it and charge nothing for the service.

Would you like it if I came into your house and slated every item you own, then broke half of them?

Associate
OP
Yewen said:
Would you like it if I came into your house and slated every item you own, then broke half of them?

erm thats a bit different than someone posting a link to something to someone who sells something you dont!if i could buy the stuff i wanted from ocuk i would as the last £1350 i spent on a pc build was with yourselves and the £3000 i will be spending on components will probably be too.well actually there aint a point if your gonna come to my house and smash half of them :D :D :p
i have a goodmans dvd,an aiwa midi system and some trust speakers so slate away

Associate
OP
trip-checked the glowshop site out and theres a few things that i can use but they dont do the size of sheets i want as i need 6mm acrylic for certain parts of the build im planning :rolleyes:

Soldato
Yewen said:
they pay for it and charge nothing for the service.

Indeed. It's paid for by Overclockers UK as a business expense out of their profits which are earned from the likes of us buying things from them. We have a symbiotic relationship.

People like you (and, to a lesser extent I) actually provide the support though, like a little army of unpaid references, telling people what to buy from OcUK.

I'm a law-abiding member of society though so I obey rules. ;)

Back
Top Bottom