George Bush Admits Demolitions!!

Soldato
I'm glad reactions have changed recently on OcUK, with more people somehow having gained the ability to detect absolute crap when they see it! Makes a change to the typical 50 page threads in which armchair structural engineers explain why there must have been government bombs in the towers :)

Soldato
robmiller said:
I'm glad reactions have changed recently on OcUK, with more people somehow having gained the ability to detect absolute crap when they see it! Makes a change to the typical 50 page threads in which armchair structural engineers explain why there must have been government bombs in the towers :)
I thought that. I was expecting to see hundreds of people rushing for their tin hats and preaching the evils of the American government. Seems people have come to their senses. :)

Soldato
I'm just waiting for Craig321 to turn up with his whole "Yep, all a conspiracy. I've got no proof, but it involves the US, so it's crap".

;)

Associate
Inquisitor said:
I was expecting to see hundreds of people rushing for their tin hats and preaching the evils of the American government. Seems people have come to their senses. :)
They already demonstrate their evils well enough without needing people to go digging for proof ;)

Suspended
Sirrel Squirrel said:
You do realise all the 9/11 truth websites are run by the US Government don't you and the whole conspiracy was cooked up by them so the retarted portion of the population would believe that the Government was so powerful they could do anything but really they can't so they have to make up conspiracies like this.

I wouldn't be surprised if this theory was closer to the truth than the rest.

Permabanned
AcidHell2 said:
Oh and pulling for the record means get the firemen out of a building.
"Pull them out" I can accept as that, although I'd never heard it before that date; "pull it" is an expression I've heard used before the WTC attacks, meaning to take down a building by controlled demolition.

Interestingly, "pull it" was the expression used by Larry Silverstein in the PBS interview, not "pull them ..."

Soldato
Cheekykid said:
I just found this :eek:

Those who already are part of the 911 truth movement need this valuable tool in waking others up. Those who have lived in denial or try to claim there was no demolition will have to take notice. Most importantly, if you know anyone in the Vermont area please do all that you can to support ths messanger of truth. If you don't know anyone in the area, get on a Vermont based blog and support him by educating others in that area.

http://www.supportthetruth.com/hill.php

bless you. looks like that site was written by a child.

Soldato
I don't think it would really make much difference if there was some solid proof of demolitions now as they have already pretty much got their way, I still do have my suspicions but that's about it.

One thing that appears to be quite true though is that there are secret societies and the big ones have people in positions of power, they like to use certain symbols, have regular meetings, worship questionable things and sometimes do worrying rituals, they probably have plenty of agendas and wish for power and probably world domination, whether that's a good or bad thing you make your own mind up.

Permabanned
Cheekykid said:
I just found this :eek:

Those who already are part of the 911 truth movement need this valuable tool in waking others up. Those who have lived in denial or try to claim there was no demolition will have to take notice. Most importantly, if you know anyone in the Vermont area please do all that you can to support ths messanger of truth. If you don't know anyone in the area, get on a Vermont based blog and support him by educating others in that area.

http://www.supportthetruth.com/hill.php

Sounds like its been cut/edited/and restuck together.

Soldato
I've tried and tried on this forum to show people the coverup of 9/11 but people like you come anlong with utterly stupid websites like this which means all of the credible information gets lumped in with this garbage.

Anyone who says there was no coverup of how 9/11 came about simply doesn't know the facts, but anyone posting websites like that are even less informed.

Back
Top Bottom