Sending heavy parcel

Soldato
Just looking for some advice. I've a monitor to send it weighs 38kg and the box is a meter cubed. Parcelforce say its too heavy, any others you know of that pick up? City Link?

Last edited:
Permabanned
www.parcels4delivery.com

they have a good online quote system you could try?

EDIT : PRICEY!!

To be honest i'd be a little conservative with the truth and get the quote right down.
i'd say it was 50x50x50 and only 20 kilo's, they never check

Last edited:
Soldato
welshtom said:
www.parcels4delivery.com

they have a good online quote system you could try?

EDIT : PRICEY!!

To be honest i'd be a little conservative with the truth and get the quote right down.
i'd say it was 50x50x50 and only 20 kilo's, they never check

But to be fair they are going to notice a box that is only half the dimensions u've given. For stuff that size, they will check.

Permabanned
CDj-Rossi said:
But to be fair they are going to notice a box that is only half the dimensions u've given. For stuff that size, they will check.

Well, theres no dimensions get passed to the parcel company.

When they come to pick them up from me (normally a few a day), they never check size or weight.

One just came now and on the receipt he gave me the "Total Weight" is 0.00, so obv no details have been given to the parcelforce guy?

Tom

Soldato
Yes but they know how big a box **** be that they are picking up, some wont pick up boxes if they are too large/heavy. He is going to know whether he should take it or now, a 1m cubed box is rather large tbh.

Back
Top Bottom