Brainwashing - A story you'll find hard to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This is a horrific true tale of how effective brainwashing can be. Not a tale for Girley Men or squeamish Big Girl's Blouses. Rather a long tale, consisting of 12 pages, but an eye opener of a read, describing the horrors another human being will inflict on another simply in order to dominate. So if you have the attention span of a cockroach, or you are a Mamby Pamby don't bother to read. It's an almost unbelievable tale which you will have difficulty believing and understanding. If anything read the first few pages to give you an idea why I think horror stories and films are nothing more than one big joke and not in the least bit frightening.

PG-Colleen-Stan-victim.jpg

Carol Smith survived a terrible
ordeal. She was kept in a box,
humiliated and degraded to the
point that she was considered
brainwashed, and was too fearful
to ask for help.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/psychology/sex_slave/index.html?sect=19

Soldato
It's almost impossible to believe that she spent seven years in that situation. Imagine losing seven years of your life to an ordeal like that.

She must be a very strong person to have rebuilt her life and found the strength not only to admit it happened, but to want to help others, reliving the situation on a daily basis.

I hope the sicko rots in hell for what he did to her.

Soldato
That's mad. There's no sentance good enough for him. Sadly I'd guess he's not in general population where the 'respectable' criminals could rip him apart. The scary thing is that someone like him, mentally capable of such behaviour, could quite easily do this now.

Soldato
Abhorrent in the extreme :(
This "bond" that develops between a kidnapper and his victim is a well documented one.She will never,ever be the same again.

Man of Honour
There's not a word in existence that can describe that man and what he did. Hopefully in jail he'll receive a large does of pain in return for everything he did to that poor girl. I hope he burns in hell for this. :mad: :mad:

Magister Ludi

M

Magister Ludi

Saddam's meat grinders actually seem to be a fitting punishment for that "man".

It's reminiscent of the case of "Genie", a girl who was kept in isolation in a room by her psychopathic parents from when she was born until the authorities found her at 13.

I don't care what was "wrong" with the parents, I'd still have them shot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom