Free Wilkinson Quattro Titanium Razor

~J~

~J~

Soldato
daveyj27 said:
It took me an age to shave using this pos, the guard wires and blades just kept clogging up terribly. It cut me to shreds as well, far worse than any razor I have ever used. It has gone the way of many in this thread......straight in the bin.

Exactly the problem I had. And that strip at the top, when wet, makes all the whiskers clog up into a soapy mess. It would be great if the back of the head allowed running water to get to it, and you can't clean it with a small brush because of those guards!

When it did work, it was a damn smooth shave, but just clogs up too quick.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
My first few goes using the Quattro it completely cut me to ribbons. Using a mach 3 needs a fair amount of pressure and the fusion needs even more, to achieve the same result on a Quattro takes very little. So I have been trying to be lighter on my face with the razor and have stopped the cuts.

I have quite sensitive skin so will only shave when the irritation of the short spikey hair gets greater than the irritation caused by the shaving, so usually once a week by which time I look like a hobo. The Quattro seems to be much less irritating that my old mach 3, although the shave doesn't feel quite as close.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Syk3 said:
Sorry to bring it up, but did anyone receive theirs?

Mines just come through randomly haha.

s-

Yep I got one today too :). Wish I'd known last night, I hadn't shaved for a week so had a perfect test for it :p.

Soldato
Bit slow on the delivery arent they? :p

Havent tested it yet either. Its a very snazzy looking razor though.. hah

s-

Associate
Got mine yesterday and tested it today...

not that impressed to be fair, not nearly as close as the fusion or mach3 - however it has delayed me buying fresh blades for my fusion or mach3 for a week or so :D

Back
Top Bottom