why didnt my female teacher do this to me...

Man of Honour
Lol, I remember fancying the pants off my Italian teacher, and then the French assistant who came to England on her third year at uni, similar to a fashion that uni students here go away for their third year.

The latter was solved while I was at uni though (not same woman obviously), but you know what I mean.

Saying that I know a few women who are starting their teacher training after graduating and tbh I wouldn't say no..

Soldato
SidewinderINC said:
hasnt been found out yet :p she could be saying anything to get out of it.
yeah, or it could be the truth. and tbh, with the state public schools are in it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. if the boy in question is at all chavvy i'd be inclined to believe the teacher.

Soldato
seek said:
yeah, or it could be true. and tbh, with the state public schools are in it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. if the boy in question is at all chavvy i'd be inclined to believe the teacher.

i wouldnt be surprised either, but if that was the case then surley she would have gone to the police herself and claimed rape, instead of waiting for his parents to find out about it and claim it was her fault?

Soldato
OP
seek said:
yeah, or it could be the truth. and tbh, with the state public schools are in it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. if the boy in question is at all chavvy i'd be inclined to believe the teacher.

Im sorry but with what i read so far, im sure the teacher enjoyed every minute of it and she was willing without any screws involve.

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
Lol, I remember fancying the pants off my Italian teacher, and then the French assistant who came to England on her third year at uni, similar to a fashion that uni students here go away for their third year.

The latter was solved while I was at uni though (not same woman obviously), but you know what I mean.

Saying that I know a few women who are starting their teacher training after graduating and tbh I wouldn't say no..

Umm Italian and French teachers :eek: Sounds like an awesome combination there :D You were lucky..

ElRazur said:
Im sorry but with what i read so far, im sure the teacher enjoyed every minute of it and she was willing without any screws involve.

The fact is there was a screw involved :D

Boom boom.

Soldato
OP
SidewinderINC said:
with what you read so far? being what... that article?

how the hell can you read so much into it? :rolleyes:

Hold up, why cant you have a decent discussion without doing this " :rolleyes: "...Oh well perhaps you dont like being disagreed with. :)

From the news link i posted, i dont think the teacher was forced i.e no screw driver used to force her to do what she dosent wanna do.... She had sex (according to the article) or they had sex about seven times...

Soldato
Didnt it say there were some sexual going ons on at least 7 different occasions? All with a screwdriver I presume? lol

Soldato
OP
seek said:
that is only what the prosecution are saying. she is saying it was once, and she was forced.

Up to seven times? Gwad i wish a woman will force me to have sex with her up to seven times, record it on my phone, brag about it to my friend....then she screams rape... :( Ouch.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Hold up, why cant you have a decent discussion without doing this " :rolleyes: "...Oh well perhaps you dont like being disagreed with. :)

From the news link i posted, i dont think the teacher was forced i.e no screw driver used to force her to do what she dosent wanna do.... She had sex (according to the article) or they had sex about seven times...

because the discussion you were having wasn't really decent, it just revolved around childish "ooh, he had sex with a teacher"

the article says he claims they had sex 7 times, she claims once that was forced.

from that i dont see how you can deduce "the teacher enjoyed every minute of it and she was willing without any screws involved"

Soldato
I really love the way you are all laughing at this, it is pure double standards at its best. If this was a male teacher and a female pupil you all, along with the media would be going mad and shouting pedo all over the place.

Just the way i see it, hope someone else agrees

Soldato
teaboy5 said:
I really love the way you are all laughing at this, it is pure double standards at its best. If this was a male teacher and a female pupil you all, along with the media would be going mad and shouting pedo all over the place.

Just the way i see it, hope someone else agrees
it's a little harder to imagine a schoolgirl forcing a male teacher by holding a screwdriver to his head. so it's a poor analogy tbh.

Back
Top Bottom