I have in my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
~J~ said:
Bottom line, which I don't 100% agree with, but rules are rules...

GoW is out, in America. It was deemed last night that it shouldn't be talked about because it's not available in the UK as yet. A date of 'about' the 15th of November was classed as a safe date to start reviewing as that's when a few people will probably be getting it.

He knew all that already if you look at his previous posts he did add to the other GOW thread with......

"Oh dear it's not out in the US yet either?

Ooooooooooooooo I'll wait for it to be then before I say anything."

Then went and added his thoughts on it anyway lol

Soldato
Zefan said:
I think these guys are being a bit harsh tbh, I personally don't care whether you've got a real copy, seeing as you never claimed to. Why don't you guys leave him alone?

Well for a start, discussion of illegal activities has never been allowed on these forums. There have been two threads today (before this one appeared) saying that the mods are going to do more to stop people posting about illegal stuff, and also saying that people can't post about games until they could have aquired them legitimately.
He really does just seem to be asking for a holiday, and I'm surprised he hasn't been given one after Yewen talking about a zero tolerance policy earlier.

Associate
OP
Some pictures of the game, sorry for the bad quality.

Untitled-3.jpg

uyuyuy.jpg

Bottom one is the 'Press Start' screen.

best game I've ever played.

Associate
Since when is breaking an agreement/policy illegal?

Whoever is releasing GoW will make sure everyone it deals with is under agreement regarding release dates. If a person manages to source a legitimate copy, as in a sealed, boxed GENUINE copy, from a supplier/reviewer/whowever it is ENTIRELY LEGAL. Clearly somewhere along the line an agreement is broken but that is not unlawful.......

~J~

~J~

Soldato
ElRazur said:
So this dude has been suspended for having a copy of a gain he paid for and showing it here? :confused:

We don't know that 100% But he was advised to stop talking about it and ignored it. Simple mathematics.

Caporegime
EezerGoode said:
Ive just come back from that match, absolutely livid I am. He owes me £20!

Mcfadden is right, I know something of Poll in real life. I would get a holiday if I posted it here but if young james said it, he's not far from the truth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom