* Someone sold there WoW acount sold for £270 * *

Associate
Anyone got any idea how much a green 60 Mage would sell for?...I sold the account which had a rank 14 rogue on, got £800 for that =D...Just wanting to get rid of the mage now, since i aint gonna be playing anymore

Thanks, Casmeister.

Associate
Edinho said:
Why the hell would you go for Rank 14 and Tier 2? :confused:

In the end it isnt a great return is it? Say you have Tier 2 and a char of 50 days played and you sell it for say £300 thats approx 25p an hour.

Also Bloodfang has a hit points rating of around 4400-4800 depending on rings, etc

My rank 14 rogue has 5208 which is quite a lot for a rogue. Thats unbuffed. PvP armour tends to be big on stamina, like the mage is totally useless for pve...its like 4500hp and 5000mana. Tier2 is more Intellect based. But rank14 armour for rogues is good for grinding, not raiding (no resist increases).

Don't think i'd sell my rogue anytime soon, still have the old night elf epic (no battle armour) so couldn't let it go on that ;) First time i heard of auctioned items was from Ultima Online...the castles used to go for a lot.

Soldato
damn! I havent used my account in ages. 2x lvl60s, a 40 and some smallers. A few epics and a bit of G.

now I wish I had tried to sell it. Still can I spose. Is there a way to view your char and what its got on itself and in bank without logging ingame?

Associate
lol - for me the fun started in wow from lvl 20 - 40 :p 40 / 50 was ok now ive hit 60...

you spend all your time running instances wait for a drop thats at less than 1%

Back
Top Bottom