S/C Installation all done - Up and running, WOOOOOSH!!!

Associate
IT Insider said:
Never heard this before? What can they build in to stop a rolling road doing a power output??

Don't wanna take this thread too far O/T - but - It rev limits at 6,500RPM (rather than 8,000) if the rears are rotating but the fronts are not. It's possible to get round by splicing sensors between front/rear, and there are a few other workarounds, but they're a bit hit and miss. More trouble than it's worth basically.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Well sussed 2nd out now and OMG it gives you that stomach in your mouth feeling. Really happy with it! :)

Been upto 5000rpm now and it pulls so damn hard it fricking amazing. :D

Doing 50mph in 4th and planting the throttle see 120mph in just a matter of seconds, crazy stuff. :)

Sounds just awesome mate :D

Associate
I hope someone is going to take some footage of the rolling road as the detail of your car could sell a truck load of dvd's on overclockers! :)

Mental car, take my hat off to you!

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
How come, not seen you since the Silverstone camping :p

Alright fella, well where I'm working they made a lot of people reduntant and they cocked up bigstyle so the don't have enough staff.

As a result I've been doing some hardcore hours from September onwards.

Before that I had some women troubles that are ongoing but look to be sorting themselves out.

Edit sorry to take the thread OT

Top stuff Gibbo, have to say your car looks and sounds the dogs. Probably the most mental car around the Stoke-on-Trent area at the moment...

Last edited:
Soldato
thebrasso said:
Alright fella, well where I'm working they made a lot of people reduntant and they cocked up bigstyle so the don't have enough staff.

As a result I've been doing some hardcore hours from September onwards.

Before that I had some women troubles that are ongoing but look to be sorting themselves out.

Edit sorry to take the thread OT

Top stuff Gibbo, have to say your car looks and sounds the dogs. Probably the most mental car around the Stoke-on-Trent area at the moment...
There is a lamborghini diablo in hanley, me reckons a race down A500 or motorway should kill the lambo!

Soldato
Performance mods are always the best!! Especially when you do them yourself.

My personal best was when I took a 80bhp 1.8L Chevrolet L.U.V. pickup and turned it into a 250+bhp 2.0L 1,500 lb screaming banshee. The look on that poor guy's face when I ate his brand new 1991 Mustang GT for breakfast in a TLGP was memorable!!

I know it wouldn't hold a candle to your 'Stang now Gibbo, but at the time it was impressive!! ;)

Glad you're having fun with it, but at the same time impressed with your ability to hold back on giving it everything it's got. I'd be well on tempted to lay a 1/4 mile stretch of rubber in front of OcUK just to mark my place in life for a while!! :D

Back
Top Bottom