PS3 - Fall of Man review at IGN

Suspended
Memphis said:
Who was moaning exactly? I'm quite looking forward to getting mine thanks.

And I can't see how you can say PGR3 was poor after a year when I'm yet to see a racer that beats it's visuals.

I also happened to like PD0.

PGR 3 was just a rip off PGR 2

Soldato
Sinister said:
come on you know it was :)

So by the same thought process, half of all games released today, and half of the games the PS3 is touting, are all rip-offs of older generation games?

Therefore, gaming is one big rip-off of itself?

Caporegime
After watching the HD Video Review it does look nice, it reminds me of Half-Life 2 in the terms it has clean, crisp lines and graphics to it's environments and the character models looks very nice.

The game however did look a little boring, the weapons poor and the enemies un-original. I was playing CoD3 the other day and couldn't help think how the PS3 will miss it's rumble features, playing a shooter without rumble will feel 'flat' for lack of a better word. I like to atleast have a feel of whether the weapon I'm using is powerful or frantic etc...

The story does seem interesting and something that I would really like. I wasn't however blown away with it but hopefully when I get it, it will change my opinion.

As for the person who commented on people whinging because people couldn't afford one... does he realise he's posting on an Overclockers forum where the vast majority of people have very expensive parts to their entertainment system whether it be CPU's, GPU's, HDTV's, speakers etc... I already have £500 set aside (and I can have another £300-£400 at time of launch from my loan, so anything between them is a bonus and hey... I'm still whinging.

The difference is, I WILL be getting a Playstation 3.

Soldato
Memphis said:
Celebrate what exactly? (Not ment as an attack or aggressive, an honest question :))

All I see is a launch title that's about as good as the 360's launch titles. I would have hoped for a bit more tbh.

I am always glad when a really good game gets released, regardless of its platform, so I was hoping that at least one of the PS3 launch line was a real winner.

Back
Top Bottom