Ps3 Vs Xbox360 - The official Fanboy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This thread is exactly about what it says - Fanboys death match!

Now that the Almighty ps3 console is out and we are starting to know stuff about it, i think it is time to **** it out in here.
What, you think the Xbox is better? Come on and state your claims then.

State which side you are on and your arguement.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I El, is on the side of the best console ever made - Playstation 3. It is better than xbox version 2.0 because Sony has been a leader in that field for over a decade now and no "New kids...erm console on the block" is about to take the crown! Unlike the 360 launch....everything appears to have sold out is all the indication we are getting :cool:

The Ps3 might look ugly but remember that this aint a beauty contest and besides beauty is in the eye if the fanboy! It has the most powerful processor ever - eat our cell MS....anyway i could go on and on but i would let the 360 fanatics have their say.. :p

Let the battle commence.

PS
You cant be neutral in this debate it is either you are with us or with them simple.

Soldato
OP
Chrisss said:
There are 80,000 units in Japan and about 500,000 units in USA...of course it's going to sell out.

You sound like a 360 fandoy to me......so what if they sold out. MS should have thought of that strategy...you know having massive amount of capital is not everything that wins a console battle you know.

Associate
Gosh this is so tricky!

360:
+Very nice, comfortable controller
+Xbox Live

PS3:
+Native 1080p games?
+Better backward compatibility
+Blu-Ray for Games
+Hard disk which can be user upgraded (simply!)
+HDMI port
+Able to show a wider variety of videos
+Region-free for all PS3 games (we hope)

Ooops. Looks like I'm a PS3 fanboy this week. :D

Soldato
360 all the way for me :)

ps2 when it was out seemed very dull and boring, nothing really seemed to jump out at me to say buy me which is why i never bought one, and tbh i'm gettin the same vibe from the ps3, that and the fact it costs as much as the moon!

lol only reason it sold out was because there were only 5 consoles to sell in Japan and the US combined. also Microsoft attempted a worldwide release, something sony didnt seem to have the balls for ;) (plus 5 consoles spread over 2 countries is bad enough, but to spread them same 5 across all of the Europe too would just be askin for trouble)

as has been said, its all about Live. truely is a quality bit of kit and definatly somethin sony aint gonna be able to beat :)

Soldato
OP
Echo toxin said:
Gosh this is so tricky!

360:
+Very nice, comfortable controller
+Xbox Live

PS3:
+Native 1080p games?
+Better backward compatibility
+Blu-Ray for Games
+Hard disk which can be user upgraded (simply!)
+HDMI port
+Able to show a wider variety of videos

Ooops. Looks like I'm a PS3 fanboy this week. :D

Quoted again just incase the 360 fanatics missed it. :D

Associate
deSade said:
C'mon - loads of you know that when the PS3's European launch is drawing close you'll be itching to get hold of one! - 360 or not!! :p

You are right and I can easily afford one, but I'll never buy one because they are so over priced. I had the same situation with the PS2 (had one on special pre-order from Sony), and I was a bit dissappointed. :)

I love my 360, and I've never owned an original Xbox. Was Sony/Nintendo all the way previous to this. :)

Soldato
Echo toxin said:
PS3:
+Native 1080p games?

360 can do 1080P now and I'm sure the PS3 games being region free is the same deal as it is on the 360 that it's down to the developer but I could be wrong on that last point.

Soldato
OP
cokecan72 said:
360 all the way for me :)

ps2 when it was out seemed very dull and boring, nothing really seemed to jump out at me to say buy me which is why i never bought one, and tbh i'm gettin the same vibe from the ps3, that and the fact it costs as much as the moon!

You sir are my enemy simple.

Sorry did you say ps2? I think you are in the wrong thread, the debate is about stupid 360 vs unbeatable ps3....Ps3 might cost so much but then...oh wait it sold out in a day.

. lol only reason it sold out was because there were only 5 consoles to sell in Japan and the US combined. also Microsoft attempted a worldwide release, something sony didnt seem to have the balls for ;) (plus 5 consoles spread over 2 countries is bad enough, but to spread them same 5 across all of the Europe too would just be askin for trouble)

as has been said, its all about Live. truely is a quality bit of kit and definatly somethin sony aint gonna be able to beat :)

That aint no longer an arguement. Why didnt MS think of that strategy? I bet you they thought money is everything isnt? Sony had the balls but for whatever reason decided not to go ahead with it, with time we will know.

Live is nothing spectacular, like i said before Socom alone will make it a success for Sony's online world.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
You sound like a 360 fandoy to me......so what if they sold out. MS should have thought of that strategy...you know having massive amount of capital is not everything that wins a console battle you know.

I don't understand this game. Do we have to be deliberately ignorant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom