Baby Spiders in my Living Room! :eek:

Associate
I found a lovely little nest of spiders in my living room, but I can't reach to get the evil little creatures out (I'm in a wheelchair). My friends all hate spiders as much as I do so wont go near them either! :eek:

I don't really want to be living with these...

spider-s.jpg

Now where did I put the can of lynx and my lighter!

A.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
WTF is every one so scared of such things?

Christ all these daddy long legs do is sit there and eat flys mozzies and other spiders.

Nothing to be afraid of

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Andy C said:
I don't mind daddy long legs, they just flap about and die. I don't fancy 40 off spiders moving in though!

A.

Dont worry, Most of the little buggers will eat each other before long, Survival of the fittest :)

You will probably only have about 5 or 6 left once they are done

Soldato
Get the dyson on them, then watch them spin round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round ...........

Hmmm

Zip

Zip

Soldato
dmpoole said:
Its just that Zip lives with proper spiders and ours are pussy spiders.

We have spiders that if they bite you and you don't get treatment it will rot your flesh away :cool:

They are common ones aswell

Back
Top Bottom