Managing lots of save files on 360

Associate
I've got over 400 saves for Oblivion and was wondering if theres some way of using a PC to manage the save files.. anything that will save me time deleting 350 saves would be ideal! Any ideas?

Associate
Look at Datel's website. They've got two devices that allow you to transfer saves to your PC. One that connects to your memory card and another that is attached to your hard drive.

Associate
OP
moody said:
Look at Datel's website. They've got two devices that allow you to transfer saves to your PC. One that connects to your memory card and another that is attached to your hard drive.

This and the x-sata sound like my options then, thanks!

Deleting 350 saves doesn't sound fun :p

Associate
I was wondering about the very same thing this afternoon, too. My solution was to purchase the 64Mb memory card, copy across the few Oblivion saves I wanted to keep and then deleting the whole Oblivion profile thing in one go. Then copy the saves back from the memory card to the 360 hard drive.

Associate
OP
Ah sounds like a good solution.. although I'll check the price for the X-Sata compared to the mem card. Being able to back up as many saves as my PC hard drive will take sounds good though!

Back
Top Bottom