How fast is your Photoshop ?

Associate
ElDude said:
...You know, it was only a matter of time until someone found a way to bring nerdy bragging into a photography forum...

Meh.

Lol! Wonder why this thread hasnt been moved to the PC hardware forum? Seems like it's just turned into a bragging match now with 2 or 3 seconds seeming like a huge e-penis for some! :D

I just enjoy the photography forum for non-geek talk! I can delv into the gaming and hardware parts when I feel like it and escape back here when my head is done in lol

Associate
nomore said:
It's already off topic with probably 8/10 posts not mentioning what version of Photoshop is being used.

Theres off topic and theres widely off topic and then there hiding under a bridge with a club and collecting money. :D

Soldato
nomore said:
It's already off topic with probably 8/10 posts not mentioning what version of Photoshop is being used.
That's probably because 80% of the people responding don't take photos, let alone use Photoshop ;) :D

Soldato
13.3seconds... Macpro 4x2.66 / 4gb RAM / OSX10.4.8 / PSCS3 beta.

A 3 seconds improvement coming from CS2 to CS3, which is good. (approx 20% improvement) this will be mainly down to the universal binary as it isnt having to run under a Rosetta layer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom