Anywhere selling smackdown 2007 yet?

Man of Honour
I've only lost twice in about 70 matches now, once to Batista after being jumped beforehand (which meant my head was red before the match even began), and a 2 on 1 handicap match against a team I can't remember (would have won except for the other guy breaking up my pins). Moved onto hard difficulty now and still winning, just finding it a little more difficult. Reversals need to be timed better and the CPU momentum meter goes up a lot faster, but I've learnt several tricks to slow them down which have become very handy indeed :)

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
I've only lost twice in about 70 matches now, once to Batista after being jumped beforehand (which meant my head was red before the match even began)...
I ended up dropping to Easy difficulty for that fight because I lost like 5 times in a row with HBK. He's a major PITA to beat in that fight and took the fight to the outside where I was introduced to the steel steps a lot :o

I just finished season mode and am quite shocked, it was nicely done and I'm so surprised they got so much content in.

Highlight of my day was in a 20 man Royal Rumble! Started off as No.1 and worked my way through the lot, the last 3 consisted of HHH (me), Cactus Jack and Mankind :eek: That final fight lasted for a solid 10mins before Mankind pushed Jack off the apron while I was recovering on the mat, just as Jack hit the floor I got up and threw mankind out! \:D/

I can't do reversals to save my life atm though.

Caporegime
OP
Went through season mode once, now im on smackdown again and vince has started a "legends" initiative which is somewhat interesting, got past that now im against batista in another road to wrestlemania match.

Associate
Finished the season once with Orton, now doing it with Batista. Will need to do it again in order to unlock the Unforgiven arena and then I'll have them all.

Associate
A potential word of warning. Anyone planning on trying to get either the "In ring journeyman" or "Complete Domination" achievements. I think these are glitched since I've done what is asked and neither unlocked. Also, no one else has either of these two achievements yet including someone who is only missing them two.

I spent ages trying to unlock them two as well making a spreadsheet to keep track. Grrrrrr :mad:

Associate
moody said:
A potential word of warning. Anyone planning on trying to get either the "In ring journeyman" or "Complete Domination" achievements. I think these are glitched since I've done what is asked and neither unlocked. Also, no one else has either of these two achievements yet including someone who is only missing them two.

I spent ages trying to unlock them two as well making a spreadsheet to keep track. Grrrrrr :mad:

Hmm, I had wondered about this, so have you defeated all the superstars including divas and legends on hard difficulty?

Associate
sanofi said:
Hmm, I had wondered about this, so have you defeated all the superstars including divas and legends on hard difficulty?

Haven't started that one but some people have that achievement so that one works.

Ken

Ken

Associate
The Udertaker can do two finishers standing in front of an opponent so how do you choose to do a specific one? I always end up doing the Tombstone Piledriver when I want to do The Last Ride.

Thanks. :)

Associate
Ken said:
The Udertaker can do two finishers standing in front of an opponent so how do you choose to do a specific one? I always end up doing the Tombstone Piledriver when I want to do The Last Ride.

Thanks. :)

Hold a direction when you press LB.

Ken

Ken

Associate
How do I go "old school" with The Undertaker? He walks the ropes and then jumps and hammers a blow on the arm of the opponent.

Thanks. (Can't seem to find the answer with google)

Associate
Ken said:
How do I go "old school" with The Undertaker? He walks the ropes and then jumps and hammers a blow on the arm of the opponent.

Thanks. (Can't seem to find the answer with google)

I can't remember exactly, but I think its one of the strong grapple moves, or maybe an ultimate control move.

Ken

Ken

Associate
sanofi said:
I can't remember exactly, but I think its one of the strong grapple moves, or maybe an ultimate control move.
Cheers. It's a strong grapple (joystick right) then joystick up. :)

Back
Top Bottom