official Gears Of War discussion thread

Soldato
Usel said:
I recieved my copy this morning from Shopto.

Clicky for Piccy

Looks good to me. I cancelled my gameplay preorder a few days ago as I've £5 on my hmv card and all the latest releases have been £37.99. Wondering if I go down today and tell them numerous online stores have broken the release date they'll sell it to me early...

Associate
smcshaw said:
Looks good to me. I cancelled my gameplay preorder a few days ago as I've £5 on my hmv card and all the latest releases have been £37.99. Wondering if I go down today and tell them numerous online stores have broken the release date they'll sell it to me early...

Never know might some flying pigs on the way there :p

Associate
smcshaw said:

I tried to get COD3 on the night before release at 7pm from hmv, they said its more than their jobs are worth and wouldn't hand it over :(

Associate
gib786 said:
anyone ordered the limited edition from shopto? if so have you recieved it yet or recieved a text to say its been despatched?

not yet, gib - my LE hasnt shipped, and I'm lead to believe the stock they recieved yesterday was just the normal version - here's hoping for today :)

Back
Top Bottom