Asus P5W DH Deluxe and new sistem got delivered

Associate
hello again , since i finnaly got my new sistem, i decided to spend all day today instaling all new parts, so i got already some questions, and there might be more later on !
1.Asus P5W DH Deluxe mobo optinal Fan inssalation ,in user guide says i shouldn't realy instal it , if i dont have water cooling sistem or passive cooler..
Shall i install it anyways?
What is passive cooler?

comming more late on :p p.s.thanks for your help ......

Soldato
Hi, because page 2-44 of the manual says so, read it yourself as it is kinda obivious that a close proximity of another fan will upset the airflow of the CPU's HSF...
ChrisC

Associate
OP
oki , need help , i installed everything, when i swich on my pc monitordesnt start and then i hear twice wierd sound like bipbip afetr a while again bip bip, then i switched it off, i might inserted video card in wrong slot , since i got first time 2xpci16x slots, not sure what to do.

in asus guide says 1. turn on monitr
2.extrenal scsi devices ,starting with the last device on chain ( no idea what is that, ANYONE? )
3.sistem power

what to do???????? HELP ME PLZ.

Associate
OP
what have i done wrong ,what i might forgotten, or where should i serch to solve the problem ,since i am doing it first tine , i might forgot something ,and about noise can it be from my 2.4 conroe, or maybe mine QZ ddr 2 ram doesnt work? maybe it is couse my HDD isnt pluged in properly, or video card isnt wroking , the thing i noticed all fans work i can open eaven cd room, so i am a bit confused. why my monitor wont start? :(

i got a feeling that my hhd's isnt working but not sure new hdd cable was included with mobo wich i didnt use couse i dont have such a big plug on back side of hdd i think it is called IDE connector 40 in 1 pin or something but i used same power connectors and sata cables like with old mobo wich should be fine in my opinion , could that be the reasn?hmmmm if monitor doesnt start should be something with vga, but everythibng looks fine 8[

Last edited:
Associate
OP
when i turn it on i got 1 long beep and then 3 shorter beeps,if i check BIOS beep codes there isnt any like i got , closest one is 2 countinoud beeps followed by 4 short, and that would be hardware failure, i think it still is hardware failure , p.s i did move Raid 1 safe mode {default} to big mode and trayed also Raido fast mode , no changes.
Do i have to remove and try same with CLRTC, havnt touched it yet, i thought it is only for OC and emptying memmory or something, the most worryed factor is that the monitor wont turn on so i cant get in bios and stuff,Any pro's in here to night to help?

Associate
OP
yeah everything is in my silverstone TJ06 case already ,i am starting to think that it might be ram foult,not realy sure,does it have to go in BIOS eaven if ram douesn't work or no,need to know atleast wich diraction i lserch for prob.

Permabanned
Just a long shot.

Got a similar error once - turned out I had the monitor connected to the
m/board instead of the graphics card. :eek:

I know..... what a tube :(

Associate
OP
lol i didnt do that .i am trying everything since 11 am this morning ,just dont wanna work, anyonw with same mobo , maybe i forgotten something,is there something tricky?

Associate
OP
Jesus i spent whole day 12 hours @ pc and didnt fix it,i eaven installed everything back on my old mobo ,to check if video card is broken , and then first time when i run my old pc everything worked fine,then i shut it down ,installed my sauncard,tryed to swich it on ,monitor didnt work ,tryed again,didnt work,then checked everything in my old sistem everything seemed to be fine,well i thought maybe video card is broken then and felt a it happy atleast i thought i knew whats wrong with it,iinstalled my old video card nothing happend same stuff ,monitor didnt work, then i installed my main video card again and everything worked fine! Then i installed everything again in my new sistem with mobosame old story when i swich it on after 10 seconds i can hear 1 longer beep and 3 shoorter beeps ,will anyoe explain tome or has any ideas @ all?

i realy dont wanna belive i broke something couse i was very ceraful with new stuff,propably something is connected wrong , plz guys i realy need some help over hear.

Associate
OP
WJA96 where are you ,now i would acctualy try out lower voltage RAM since i cant do anything als , so if u are still fine with sending your ram to me to try out ,you are more than welcome, if it will work fine ill send mine OCZ to you or something ,contact me on [email protected] if u are still intrested !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom