OcUK Photo Comp - Season Five : Round Seven - "Candid" DISCUSSION

Associate
this has got to be by far the hardest theme to judge, because the pics arnt really on technical ability, but more on the atmosphere and emotion captured in the shot, i can see there being people unhappy with the results in this one..... (probably me lol)

Soldato
brocksta said:
this has got to be by far the hardest theme to judge, because the pics arnt really on technical ability, but more on the atmosphere and emotion captured in the shot, i can see there being people unhappy with the results in this one..... (probably me lol)

I can also imagine this being an hard comp to judge, I expect to finish towards the bottom of the table as usual, but, tbh, I personally cannot pick a favourite this round, usually one or two stand out as being potential winners, this time I feel that I dont fully understand the theme.

Associate
Hey judges any chance of an eta on when you have finnished marking. Really want to know the out come of my picture and other entrys. Must be hard marking though, many different perceptions on a candid photography.

Back
Top Bottom