"older" 360 games... what am I missing?

Soldato
I am thinking after buying GOW about getting a few classic 360 titles... currently I own:

Gow (getting tommorw)
Marvel
PDZ
Oblivion
DOA4
Tomb Raider
GRAW
COD3
Saints Row
Dead Rising
Smackdown
Condemned

(I dont like PGR3) Any other suggestions of what to get? I was thinking of Kameo, I got about halfway thru it around a friends but he had to take it back as he was renting it... not sure if it's worth picking up now... any other suggestions for older games?

Associate
sanofi said:
Burnout Revenge
I can not believe I waited until 2 weeks ago to get this, I played one of the other burnouts briefly on an xbox and was addicted. I'm not a fan of PGR3 either but burnout is very good.

Associate
I wasn't keen on Burnout, or PGR 3 - ever since playing Gran Turismo, nothing has come close for me. :) I wish it were different. :(

I have only had my 360 for about four months and I have :

Prey
Godfather
TW PGA 07
Saints Row
Splinter Cell : Double Agent
Quake 4
Hitman

I've not even opened Double Agent, as I am to addicted to TW and Saints Row, however I do feel I must by GOW today.
I've played a lot of the other titles through either renting or as a demo on XBL, and I really have to buy COD2. I like it a lot. :)

Associate
kidloco said:
Every 360 owner owes it to themselves to own Fight Night, amazing game, first truly next gen game as far as im concerned.

Agreed, even if your not into boxing games (like me), its worth the rental just to check out the visuals.

Back
Top Bottom