Whats BF2 like these days?

Soldato
Trip Hazard said:
If done properly a teamkill will get you -2 for team damage then an additional -4 for the teamkill, punishing only adds a punish to enable kicking for excessive teamkilling.
I thought it gave you -6 total only if punished, I swear I have TKed TKers before and only got -2.

Associate
Ulfhedjinn said:
I thought it gave you -6 total only if punished, I swear I have TKed TKers before and only got -2.

I thought the same thing for ages, turns out I was exceptionally good at getting a proper teamkill. The wiki on bf2s confirms that the minimum for a TK is -4, maybe you found a brand new bug for DICE to not fix ;)

Caporegime
Trip Hazard said:
No, it doesn't.

If done properly a teamkill will get you -2 for team damage then an additional -4 for the teamkill, punishing only adds a punish to enable kicking for excessive teamkilling.

Thats what I thought too, glad I'm not just making stuff up.

Soldato
Ulfhedjinn said:
You mean Battlefield 2142 isn't a mod? :eek:

Yup, it does.

Ulfhedjinn wins :-

trolly.jpg

for oustanding 2142 bashing ... zzz

/sarcasm

Soldato
Oh please, if I wanted to troll about BF2142 then I would do it on the EA forums or the Battlefield 2142 section of ForumPlanet. Not like it would do any good because everyone else is already complaining about it non-stop there.

What I said was intended as a joke. Just because it happens to be true doesn't mean you have to get your knickers in a twist over it and go on the defensive. EA and Dice are big boys, they don't need their minions to defend them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom