US agents 'fail Bush's daughter'

Soldato
Meh it could happen to anyone... leave bag and floor then bam it's gone. I suspect the Secret Service guys were more bothered about bush's daughters.

SiriusB

Associate
If those people use the cards theyre screwed though :confused: I dont reckon they know who they stole from tbh! I bet the credit card companies will be more useful than if you or I had our cards stolen. Cant see President Bush spending time in a call queue to get the cards cancelled :p

Zip

Zip

Soldato
TBH it wouldnt be hard to steel a bag.

You are sitting at a table and you put a bag on the floor, Some one walks along and nudges it forward with his feet a bit and picks it up when he thinks its clear.

Then YOINK!!! The bag is gone and no one is none the wiser

Seen it happen at lots of sporting events and people taking sporting equipment.

If they were carrying a knife and went to knife the daughter im sure the guards would have them on the ground in pain before the Daughter could have asked him if he wants to go back to her house after.

Soldato
iBot said:
why are american tax payers spending their money on protecting someones random daughter?
What the President's daughters? How are they ramdom daughters? I think the US Secret Service is kind of meant to protect the President's close family, same for the Vice President. Just in case someone tries to kidnap them and influence the President in that way.

Back
Top Bottom