How old were you when...

Associate
Boycie said:
Try older women, they usually have a thing for young guys. Happens to me all the time, maybe its the old motherly instinct or they are just plain horny... well around here anyways :rolleyes:

Hehe, I know what you mean! Recently, most times I've been out I've had older women (~30-35) chatting me up. Had my first taste a few months ago... was weird when I went back to her place to find she had photos of her kids on the wall :o

Associate
only had one serious one about a year back - when I was 16. Only had shortlived flings since. Like you, I'm interested in someone who's not a singleton. Hang in there buddy, your time will come :cool:

Man of Honour
God knows. 3? 4? 7? 8? I know there was a girl at playschool liked me.

Depends how you define girlfriend. I think the first relationship over a month or so was 10 or 11.

Soldato
RoachycaL said:
Im 16 - aint had one yet and I was just about to ask a girl out when a mate told me you was already going out with an 18 year old! *gutted*.

Hope you don't live in Uttoxeter/Alton area (mirrors my situation) :p

I think we all did the old "girlfriend" one in year 6/7 when it was the cool thing to do. First proper one for me was 18 :)

Man of Honour
RoachycaL said:
You got your first girlfriend?

Im 16 - aint had one yet and I was just about to ask a girl out when a mate told me you was already going out with an 18 year old! *gutted*.

Is it abnormal that I dont have a girlfriend at my age or should I give it a little more time? :confused:

Why "do you" think you are abnormal?

Don't put pressure on yourself. It happens when it happens, then just typical of life 2 or 3 will come at once. I had my first serious gf when I was 15, then none 'till I was about 19.. I just couldn't be bothered with 'em.

Soldato
Admiral Huddy said:
Why "do you" think you are abnormal?

Don't put pressure on yourself. It happens when it happens, then just typical of life 2 or 3 will come at once. I had my first serious gf when I was 15, then none 'till I was about 19.. I just couldn't be bothered with 'em.

About 75% of the guys in my year (Year 11) haven't had girlfriends in my school.

Soldato
Admiral Huddy said:
I always kept my girlfriends outside of school.. I could date more than one then... Why not.. you're only young twice!!

:D

Hehe, not sure if you misinterpreted that, but what I mean is that about 75% of guys in my school, more specifically year 11, haven't had girlfriends.

Back
Top Bottom