What Gamecube games should us Wii owners have?

Permabanned
Currently, the ones I can think of are:

Zelda Wind Waker
F Zero GX
Mario Sunshine

the only one I can think of which we shouldn't buy if we don't have it is Smash brothers Melee because a new version will be coming out soon for Wii.

By the way, I think this thread would be beneficial to a lot of us who don't own GCs but are getting Wiis

Associate
Resident Evil 4 (Suppose you could include any of the Resident Evil's if you like them but definitely 4)
Metal Gear Solid
Metroid 1 & 2
Eternal Darkness
Pikmin
Mario Kart
Ikaruga

Associate
Skies of Arcadia is a must if you like Japanese RPG's.

Viewtiful Joe is pretty good for hard-as-nails old-skool beat 'em up games.

Soldato
omg, its the most confortable pad there is..... floats in your hand, do u have somekind of horrible hand disease?

Soldato
I'm thinking of getting FIFA 2007 for it. I was supposed to get Gamecube but I decided to wait out for Wii. Is it any good? It got similar or slightly better rating to other systems.

Associate
Eliot said:
omg, its the most confortable pad there is..... floats in your hand, do u have somekind of horrible hand disease?

Yes, the same one that effects your eyes :D And the disease of not wanting to buy an old controller that doesn't match etc

Anyway, regardless of that and back on topic, does anyone know if that gamecube Zelda disc with all of the Zelda games on is still available?

Soldato
DeFrEaTs said:
Yes, the same one that effects your eyes :D And the disease of not wanting to buy an old controller that doesn't match etc

Anyway, regardless of that and back on topic, does anyone know if that gamecube Zelda disc with all of the Zelda games on is still available?

I think it's quite hard to get hold of... Kinda pointless now though seeing as you'll eventually be able to buy them all on Virtual Console :)

Soldato
Mario Kart Double Dash as there may not be a Mario Kart game on the Wii for a while. Metroid Prime 1 and 2 may keep you happy until Metroid Prime 3 is released. The Donkey Konga games may be great party games if you want a bit more than Wii sports and Wii play. Eternal Darkness is one of the best games I've played so that's a must.

Gamecube games can be picked up insanely cheap now so go nuts. :D

Back
Top Bottom