usa game consoles

Suspended
hey, does anyone know, if i order an american console (ps3/wii etc) will it work o n my tv? i know i need a plug converter but i wasn't sure if the tv can display it.

Soldato
Just yake into mind Wii points bought in this country can't be used with Wii's from Japan also the PS3 is an expensive peice of kit and you'll have now warrenty if you import one into the country.

Soldato
You can go to a game console store and buy Wii point they come on a card I belive a bit like the old mobile phone cards where you rub off that silver stuff to reveal a code. You just enter that code into the Wii some where and you'll be given Wii points them points are use to buy Virtual Console games like Super Mario World or Gunstar Hero and so on.

Associate
WatchTower said:
You can go to a game console store and buy Wii point they come on a card I belive a bit like the old mobile phone cards where you rub off that silver stuff to reveal a code. You just enter that code into the Wii some where and you'll be given Wii points them points are use to buy Virtual Console games like Super Mario World or Gunstar Hero and so on.

Apparently in store game cards are regional too. You would have to import the cards.

Back
Top Bottom