Help Ebay

Associate
Hey,

The buyer won an item a month ago and he was from Canada and the item was shipped there, where posted was £20 Royal Mail Signed and was listed on ebay.

But when I when to the post office they said they would charage more than £20 to send it Royal Mail Signed. So I send it by air ( £16)and they said it would take 7 - 14 days, I also think I may have lost the recipt that I got from the post office.

And now the seller is saying he hasnt got it? Is he trying to pull a fast one?

Thanks.

Associate
when did you send it,

ive sent multiple items over seas before and some have received items quicker than others.

Some where it has taken about 5 days others upto 2 weeks before the receieved them (a few even longer)

touch said:
If you told him that you were changing to an unsigned delivery - he could be.

If not, i doubt he'd try that.

doubt that knowing it was needed to be signed for or not would make it more beleive that he isn't lying, in fact it would probably increase the chances. think about it, he is expecting the item ot need a signature, it arrives and the delivery man just gives it and goes, he then thinks ha this needs a signature so if he says he hasn't got it, and royal mail then check for his signaature and can't provide it they have to refund, or you the seller does.

Back
Top Bottom