Here we go again...

Soldato
KNiVES said:
The hypocrisy of it all is that they are gonna take the days off on those events with pay. Those who badly need the money are fully intending to work on those days.

Well it is a public holiday in this country. Mind you, you are right with the point you are putting across.

Permabanned
scaramanga182 said:
This is ridiculous. I'm sorry but this is a Christian country, if they don't like our religon and our way of life why the heck did they come here? I would like to see this reversed, if I was to live in the far east would the company i was working for stop celibrating thier religous festivals if I objected and said it was offensive? I think we all know the answer to that question......

I totally agree with you. It's just farcical now.

Soldato
robmiller said:
GOD DAMN THOSE MINORITIES

WHY SHOULD THEY GET THE CHANCE TO BE ON TV URRRRRRRRRRGH

I think the point is, why should a Muslimi woman be reading the message of CHRISTMAS?? That's the most retarded bull**** I've seen this month. But I ranted in the other thread about that so im done here :p

Permabanned
badgermonkey said:
I think the point is, why should a Muslimi woman be reading the message of CHRISTMAS?? That's the most retarded bull**** I've seen this month. But I ranted in the other thread about that so im done here :p

I agree, they have no right reading the alternative Xmas message. Bring back The Simpsons to do it again.

Soldato
Another of these non stories. Personally I think that bosses don't want to shell out a couple of pounds for decorations and give the excuse that it will offend someone.

Soldato
lowrider007 said:
Nah, bring back Ali G, actually his muslim is'nt he ?, and I don't think anybody had a problem when he read the christmas message :p

I did, can't stand him :p Although Borat redeemed him :)

Actually that gives me an idea....

HAVE BORAT READ IT :D

Caporegime
do_ron_ron said:
Another of these non stories. Personally I think that bosses don't want to shell out a couple of pounds for decorations and give the excuse that it will offend someone.

Hmm, I think at our place the opposite has happened. In previous years we've always had a nice big Christmas tree outside the office. This year we've been told that its too expensive to get a tree this year - after reading that article though I'm sure that its to not offend our ethnic minority workers (who wouldn't be offended anyway lol).

Back
Top Bottom