NASA To Announce Major 'Find' On Mars

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
They've probably found some exciting dust ;) (water would be exciting).

HEADRAT

Most likely OR an old lander, maybe even the UK's effort, or what's left of it (beagle 2 was it ?)

haha 'cheese sandwich caught up in beagle 2's wiring caused crash, now the start of Mar's ecosystem' :D

Soldato
Maybe its a crater with evidence that a civilisation was once there and wiped out by this asteroid collision, much like the the theory of creation of life here on earth, which was possibly sparked by a meteor landing here with bacteria/ice particles on it

Associate
OP
Booner! said:
Maybe its a crater with evidence that a civilisation was once there and wiped out by this asteroid collision, much like the the theory of creation of life here on earth, which was possibly sparked by a meteor landing here with bacteria/ice particles on it

I think you could be right.

Soldato
Booner! said:

I think there's more chance that monkeys may erupt violently from my nether regions but hey "never say never"

How do you get these damn monkeys back in!

HEADRAT

Caporegime
Combat squirrel said:
Most likely OR an old lander, maybe even the UK's effort, or what's left of it (beagle 2 was it ?)

haha 'cheese sandwich caught up in beagle 2's wiring caused crash, now the start of Mar's ecosystem' :D

Yeah right, the US would never release pictures of that, if they did you would be able to see the tracks of one of their landers going straight over the top of beagle, maybe even with a bit of scuffling as it was reversed over it again and again! :p

It would be great if they have found conclusive evidence of water on mars though.

Soldato
pumaz said:
Impossible :confused:

Jesus is a fictional character from the past!!!

Wrong - there's more non biblical historical writings talking about Jesus than there is of Julius Ceasar! Jesus deffo lived - dosnt mater if you are Christian or not - its fact!

Soldato
Vegetarian said:
Wrong - there's more non biblical historical writings talking about Jesus than there is of Julius Ceasar! Jesus deffo lived - dosnt mater if you are Christian or not - its fact!

Quantity of writing doesn't guaruntee a thing. I'd also like you to cite a sauce for the idea that there is more historical reference for Big J than for Mr C

Back
Top Bottom