The Godless - OcUK Guild Wars Guild Members Details...........................

Associate
Toker said:
If you want to get in to PVP seriously you'll need prophecies, factions and nightfall so you can have all the skills at your disposal.
Ouch, it just occurred to me that to a new player that represents an investment of £90! :eek: Sure, you can get Prophesies for a tenner from online stores these days, but unless you're planning to play every hour of every day to unlock 3 chapters' worth of skills, to get into PvP you need the PvP editions, which are available ONLY from NCsoft's online store for the full £30!

Hopefully they'll come out with some kind of pvp bundle pack to help newbies get a running start... Or maybe a 'PvP Pick'N'Mix Edition' :)p) which allows you to unlock, say, 600 skills of your choosing from any chapter.

Soldato
re-downloaded the game today,
trying to get ANYWHERE is mad, its got like 3.4k files to download at about 3.4k/s is this going to take forever whereever I go?

Soldato
Just purchased Nightfall Collectors Edition for the tasty price of £20 inc delivery, most awesome!
I'm so behind with Guild Wars now, I don't even have Factions yet! Was messing around doing some old missions last week, mate took his Dervish along, looked like a quality character!

Hope we get the Christmas content again this year, Snowball Fights for the win!

Back
Top Bottom