my car all shiney :)

Associate
nice car, changing the wheels to somthing less bold would help greatly though, and get some nice break dics to fill them up aswell ;) and unless essential the bonnet "speed holes" could do with disappearing.

Associate
OP
Well cheers for the mixed responses... I kinda guessed most wouldn’t like it but I guess I just see cars in a different perspective :)

The wheels are 19" and it handles and holds fine :)

The vents will be necessary as the car in the next month will be going in for a coupe 20v turbo conversion. The car is currently a 20v 2 litre non turbo :)

Anyways thanks for the feedback weather it was neg or positive :D

Dave :)

Associate
Remove the funny wheels and silly bonnet vents (oh and the dice!) and I would drive it.
You know what they say about FIAT
Ferrari In Affordable Trim :D
Is it a HGT, 1.6, 1.2 16v or a god awful 1.4 12V currently?

Last edited:
Associate
sp33d12 said:
Well cheers for the mixed responses... I kinda guessed most wouldn’t like it but I guess I just see cars in a different perspective :)

The wheels are 19" and it handles and holds fine :)

The vents will be necessary as the car in the next month will be going in for a coupe 20v turbo conversion. The car is currently a 20v 2 litre non turbo :)

Anyways thanks for the feedback weather it was neg or positive :D

Dave :)

Can I ask how you get on with insurance with all of these mods - or do are they actaully aware of any changes?. Especially with the engine upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom