WINTERVAL - NOT CHRISTMAS

Caporegime
Lowrider said:
Here's a good one - Birmingham council and Wolverhampton have now switched on the "Winterval Lights" - they are called this because they are unable to use the Christmas. Is it me? Can we still listen to I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas? Will Cliff Richard have another "winterval " hit? What HAS happened to us.What do you think?.

Seriously, someone should charge Birmingham and Wolverhampton councils with inciting racial hatred. No-one is offended by Christmas apart from these PC white-middle class goons :mad:

Permabanned
Tru said:
Up here in the Scottish outback we're so backwards that any attempt to change Christmas would be met with a pitchfork in the back. We're good Christian people and we intend to stay that way.

can i come live with you all ? :(

Associate
OP
scorza said:
Seriously, someone should charge Birmingham and Wolverhampton councils with inciting racial hatred. No-one is offended by Christmas apart from these PC white-middle class goons :mad:

Exactly - its that sort crap that builds barriers not opens them up.

Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
I think you'll find most Asians/Muslims/other faiths are pretty embarrassed about the council demanding things for them that they don't want. The councils do this off their own back so that they don't offend anyone. Most of them wouldn't be offended anyway.

yep, i think these people with the smart idea of renaming everything to do with Christmas should be in court for 'inciting racial/religious hatred, because imo that’s what it is doing.

Suspended
x bans christmas

Shock horror as liberal loonie leftist red wedge newspaper the Guardian claims that 'X bans Christmas, the whole month of december and snow itself' stories might be just a little bit made up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/christmas2006/story/0,,1967367,00.html

As someone said elsewhere on here, these 'stories' are becoming as traditional as the Queen's Speech. Why is there so little truth attributable to them?

Back
Top Bottom