Lily Allen admits to dealing drugs

Soldato
ffs

i hate this kind of behaviour.

"hey im not getting enough attention for being a chavvy little ****"

sad thing is she'll think shes cool for admitting to it. hardly 50 cent is she. :rolleyes:

Suspended
Clerkin said:
ffs

i hate this kind of behaviour.

sad thing is she'll think shes cool for admitting to it. hardly 50 cent is she. :rolleyes:
Christ, seriously. It's great that you can pigeonhole everyone with such consumnate ease, but perhaps you might try applying your poor little overworked brain next time? Here is your homework:

1) Go read her Pitchfork Media interview.

2) Go read my post. It's the one before yours, so that shouldn't stretch you too much.

3) See if you still have the same blinkered, judgemental opinion.

4) If you do, kill yourself.

Soldato
Toxicseagull said:
on the drugs thing, who cares?

Dunno if I took your meaning correctly, are you saying that we shouldn't care that she was a drug dealer, or that she should be treated like any other drug dealer and locked up.

Hope it's the latter

Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
Christ, seriously. It's great that you can pigeonhole everyone with such consumnate ease, .

everyone? or just her? show me another example of when ive "pigeonholed someone"

Arcade Fire said:
1) Go read her Pitchfork Media interview.

id rather eat poo

Arcade Fire said:
2) Go read my post. It's the one before yours, so that shouldn't stretch you too much.

canny post. but are you her mother or summit? :confused:

Arcade Fire said:
3) See if you still have the same blinkered, judgemental opinion.

4) If you do, kill yourself.

totally unnesecary. just because i have a different opinion to you, doesnt give you the right to be abusive.

Soldato
wordy said:
Dunno if I took your meaning correctly, are you saying that we shouldn't care that she was a drug dealer, or that she should be treated like any other drug dealer and locked up.

Hope it's the latter

Last time I checked, Ibiza wasn't under British jurisdiction? How do you plan on locking her up?

Soldato
robmiller said:
Last time I checked, Ibiza wasn't under British jurisdiction? How do you plan on locking her up?

Well spotted, I don't plan on locking her up. Maybe she should've been caught and convicted under spanish law then?

Soldato
wordy said:

Hope it's the latter

I think what he means is she probably sold a few e's. Nothing major, or out of the ordinary. It's not worth worrying about, a lot of people do it.

Permabanned
wordy said:
Maybe she should've been caught and convicted under spanish law then?

Maybe we should not worry about it. It probably wasn't hard drugs.

I wonder if you've made any mistakes in the past, or are you perfect? :)

Last edited:

Tru

Tru

Soldato
wordy said:

Hope it's the latter

It's clearly the former and what's more it's quite right. Dealing drugs in Ibiza is like selling cakes at a church fayre, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Suspended
Clerkin said:
id rather eat poo
So you can't even be bothered to investigate whether or not you might be wrong, then?

just because i have a different opinion to you, doesnt give you the right to be abusive.
But you do have the right to be abusive about someone who isn't even here to defend themselves? For example:

Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
So you can't even be bothered to investigate whether or not you might be wrong, then?

i have no interest in what she has to say. whether it proves me wrong or not.

Arcade Fire said:
But you do have the right to be abusive about someone who isn't even here to defend themselves? For example:

pretty much

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Little Whiner said:
"I was a drug dealer in Ibiza at fifteen. I didn't excel in drug-dealing - I was terrible at it."

Maybe she should have stopped taking them all before she could sell them :p

Soldato
Arcade Fire - Thank you for putting the correct quotes in here ) I'm not a fan of her music, I hate it tbh, and she's a chav, but she's still pretty cool from everything I've seen her say and do :p

Back
Top Bottom