OcUK Multigaming Team

Soldato
Just a thought,

I've been thinking of creating a team for CS:S/COD2/BF2/BF2142 and perhaps others games for participation in the Clanbase/Enemy-down ladders. Now how does the idea of an OcUK based squad sound? Is there any interest here in participating? If so feel free to make suggestions of games you'd be interested in playing. This obviously depends on gathering enough interest and persuading someone at OcUK that sponsorship (in the form of games and teamspeak server/s) would be a great, cheap source of advertising conveniently placed within their key demographic.

let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Soldato
it already got started, dont know where it went though

Shop wont have anything to do with it. So diff name to be used, but the [OcUK] tag to let us know whos who in games was acceptable :)

Associate
tribes was awesome!! tribes 2 god i loved it.

Im in for COD:UO would be good, play it most night, top 3 on more or less every server i go in if im in from start, and i own on the Rhinevalley Map. Also still got a very big online community

Also play CS:S and will be on BF2/BF2142 V.Soon

xfire is : sn1persaint

Let us know!!

Soldato
trojan698 said:
Just a thought,

I've been thinking of creating a team for CS:S/COD2/BF2/BF2142 and perhaps others games for participation in the Clanbase/Enemy-down ladders. Now how does the idea of an OcUK based squad sound? Is there any interest here in participating? If so feel free to make suggestions of games you'd be interested in playing. This obviously depends on gathering enough interest and persuading someone at OcUK that sponsorship (in the form of games and teamspeak server/s) would be a great, cheap source of advertising conveniently placed within their key demographic.

let me know what you think.

not as easy organising as you think it is ;)

Soldato
ps3ud0 said:
LOL u still playing? I cant help but start it up for a quick few games most nights...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Nah mate but I was thinking about it yesterday and remembered just how funny that games was playing with you lot. I think I will have to start it up again lol, cracking game.

Soldato
OP
Hamoodii said:
not as easy organising as you think it is ;)

I am well aware of whats involved, I ran the clanlife SOF2 team for about a year, it demands a lot of time but can be very rewarding.

RickyDVT said:

Im in for COD:UO would be good, play it most night, top 3 on more or less every server i go in if im in from start, and i own on the Rhinevalley Map. Also still got a very big online community

Also play CS:S and will be on BF2/BF2142 V.Soon

xfire is : sn1persaint

Let us know!!

Noted ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
RickyDVT said:

Having logged back on to COD:UO servers recently for the first time since COD2 i'd think you'd struggle to put a team together, i wouldn't say its got a very big community, more a good selection of hardcore followers.

DoD:S is a much better bet if you want to put a team together, the fact that COD:UO has been superceeded by newer versions means its a game on the gradual decline as it no longer attracts the casual gamer.

Soldato
to even think about sponsorship you'd have to be good for a start. community based clans just dont work well in the competetive scene. how would you decide who plays in a match if 10 people turn up for an 8v8 in BF ?

Back
Top Bottom