Can a lian li pc7+ be improved?? I think so!

Soldato
OP
a lot less than you might think!

about £50 for the anodising and then £10 for a rivet gun and rivets which is obviously not going to get thrown in the bin when I'm done.

There will be a full project log when I get started :p

Soldato
matt100 said:

about £50 for the anodising and then £10 for a rivet gun and rivets which is obviously not going to get thrown in the bin when I'm done.

Thats not bad at all. And rivet guns are the greatest things ever. I use them for loads of stuff now. If in doubt, rivet the thing!

Associate
matt100 said:

Did you get it done locally mate?

Soldato
OP
no progress until at least the weekend, maybe not even then.. I need an s775 waterblock you see.

as for lighting, I was going to go with just UV ones so all you can see are the water loops.

Soldato
OP
man alive! I've knocked 20 degrees off my idle temp accoridng to coretemp :D

and it looks MENTAL.

Only problem is I think I have 1 noisy pump :( might be ok once it run a while, it ran all night leak testing and I realised I wasn't running any fans to remove the heatdump and the water was quite hot this morning...

here's a teaser, loads more to come.

DSC00339-1.jpg

Soldato
Looking good there...stop teasing and show it in high res and all it's Blackend PC-7 goodness :D

Just makes me want to get mine done...along with a water loop, my PC runs too hot (says me).

InvG

Back
Top Bottom