What games should I get for Christmas?

Soldato
I've been out of the gaming loop for a while (12-18 months) so I feel like treating myself to a couple of new games to play over Christmas.

I was thinking about getting Star Trek: Legacy but as you may have seen from other threads its getting a right slating :(

I'd be grateful for other suggestions on what would be worth me spending my pennies on.

Thanks for replies, and Merry Christmas :)

Permabanned
Well, you can get Armed assault on import from germany, and apply the english patch, thats what I'm getting. Also double agent came out, but I can't play because I have a x800 :mad: Also Rainbow Six Vegas which has got praise is just about out. :)

Permabanned
Depending on what games you like. I mainly play FPS but bought Company of Heroes and its amazing, addictive. Also get Call of Duty 2. Really it depends on your gaming likes, for example if you like massive open warfare as an fps get BF2/2142. If you prefer tactical shooters then GRAW/Vegas. If you prefer games that have small/medium sized maps and a team/deathmatch/objective type game then CS/S or COD2. If you like RTS then COH. If you like RPG then Oblivion. If you like good unique fps games then fear. If you like Quake type games then Quake 3/4.

Back
Top Bottom