Want a ride in the OcUK Radical? Read this

Godfather
Godfather
The OcUK Radical can accommodate two large adults and that means you could be experiencing the ride of your life in the passenger seat around the internationally respected Donington Park, Oulton Park or Silverstone circuits this year :cool:

Each person will merely have to travel to the circuit with all fees and helmet provided by OcUK. Hell, we'll even throw in lunch and you'll get your photo published on our news page which is seen by 10's of thousands of people.

All I need is some suggestions as to how the lucky customers are selected. I plan to do at least 6 trackdays this year so realistically that means 4 or 5 customers per event. Suggestions please :)

Soldato
1) Well the 1st is fairly usual. First 6 people to e-mail you. As in the Compo you ran last time.

Ermmm... /thinks

2) How about a quiz on the car itself?

3) Something based on these forums which I have to try and think of.

:)

daz

daz

Soldato
I think the quiz should be fair... *not* first 6 people to email me or anything like that... putting customers that purchase within a 7 day period into a hat and having a draw?

tom

tom

Soldato
First come first served is a little unfair.

Quiz seems a good idea, and also a draw, name out of hats etc.

//Tom

Soldato
whoever owns zetec-s's, so that means me and stumpy. As im feeling generous i'll even let the big guy drive ;)

edit: in all seriousness a draw out of the hat would be the most fair way i would think, just have to hope the person who wins is serious enough not to let you down

Last edited:
Soldato
first 6 people to mail u would be unfair and wouldnt work, as not everyone is on here all of the time. A competition of some kind would be the best. Why i want to ride in the radical in no less than 60 words or something.( funniest or most interesting wins, could be voted for) Defo some for of competition though and not a first to mail.

a quiz would also be a bit pointless as people would find the answers online in minutes, so it has to be something unique and judgeable

Soldato
Originally posted by schnipps
thats all well and good but it still kind of defeats the whole point as you are paying for the ride. You may aswell just pay for someone to take you around anyway.

I was working on my idea, when Spie was making his announcement by the looks of things!

Oh well back to drawin board!:(

Tumbler^

Associate
Inform all customers about the OcUK SETI team, if they're not members already then persuade them to join. Then draw names from the SETI team out of a hat for the opportunity to have a passenger ride.

Not crunching for OcUK? No chance in the Radical then. :cool:

Soldato
well.. in my humble of humblest opinions id suggest a purchase from ocuk enters you into a competition if wanted.. got to be the best way.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Whatever we decide on there will be no charge involved. This is an incentive, not an auction :)

SDK, my helmet will be painted red within the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom