Official Wii Friend Codes

Soldato
OP
Just about to add Syph, DEL 707, Shaz]sigh[,TheGreatGrr,CDj-Rossi,DailyGeek,Knightengale,XPE and Byron_Hinson to my friends list. Please all add me too :)

First post is up to date.

Associate
Who wants to add me? I need friends to fill my wii mii plaza with and to send message to, maybe even share chocolates and cuddles with :D

1530 4147 0431 6226

Permabanned
Right,

Going to stop playing Zelda long enough to get some mii's entered.

mine is 6506 8037 9478 4199

Will be adding everyone today...

Associate
Question.

I have added a few people (Windle, JKLC, Brownpants,Mr.Orb,James.Miller,Fieldy, ~j~) But I cant send any emails or see anyone in my wii plaza?

Any ideas the reason. I have also tried to reply from my pc to my wii but the email isnt getting though?

Would i need some ports open on the router or is it just standard Internet?
Or an i just not waiting long enough lol :p

Thanks

Associate
It does take quite a while to register that you have added them unfortunately, but that is probably because their network is bogged down with all these wii owners :D Either that or they havent added you yet, or theirs hasnt registered yet.

Associate
True, I did notice that the Wii shop was running really slow last night.

Anyone had the Wii Connect 24 work i.e when its on standby and get a message etc?

Lastly anyone know when the Weather and News will be live :p.

Im prob just not giving it enough time seeing as its only being out for 4 days lol :p

Zelda is good though so that will keep me happy. Still not 100% sure on Red Steel.

Associate
Yea mine was pulsating last night went i sent myself an email from my pc. Yea i havent played red steel much yet but i found the controlls really light and hard to adjust too. I probably havent given it enough time yet, but its zelda now, and zelda later until it's completed :D

Dunno about the weather and news chans, they will probably announce them after christmas. Noticed my wii shop pulling up error codes everywhere yesterday too, hopefully they add to their servers to fix the problem.

Back
Top Bottom