Lostkat on Deal or No Deal?!

Soldato
I very highly doubt it, considering the contestant taking part has to sign a contract saying that he can't discuss the amount of money he has won to anybody, not even a member of his own family. And if he does break this contract he simply won't be given the money.

Associate
Adum said:
I very highly doubt it, considering the contestant taking part has to sign a contract saying that he can't discuss the amount of money he has won to anybody, not even a member of his own family. And if he does break this contract he simply won't be given the money.

Really?

It's not a particularly close friend of mine, but he had no reason to lie, unless his sister was winding him up or something, but I seriously doubt it. He even told me the exact date it would be aired.

I'm only going on what he'd said to me, so I apologise if it is in some way false.

Soldato
*Moangroan* said:
It did say in the sun (not that thats reliable) that some bird had won the 250 and itwould be shown in Dec.....

Was in the Mirror as well but they said it would be shown early in the new year

Soldato
seek said:
ditsy chavy blonde. probably a hairdresser. glad she didn't get the big money tbh.

Yes because all hairdressers are "chavs" arent they, what a narrow minded opinion. My girlfriend is a hairdresser and earns a fair whack for what she does, dont tar everyone with the same brush. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom