ipswich ripper

Associate
MNuTz said:
i thought it was 3 deaths and 2 more missing?

It is very worrying.

Another reason to legalise prostitution, and then tax it. Or at least someone needs to develop those number plate recognition systems into stand alone speed camera type units and have them at every entrance/exit to these sorts of areas.

... and criminalise everyone who uses those roads/streets. I think the UK is already turning into a massive Prison yard without more camera's

back on topic... this country has lost the plot... if you can, get out as soon as you can.. I'm already looking into it!!

Soldato
if I were the cops i'd say right he's targeting prostitutes in Ipswitch, so that narrows it down a little, let's get all the prostitutes we can get a hold of together and hand out some kind of trackers that they can place in cloths etc.

granted they could be doing this but don't want to give him a heads up but's thats where i'd start.

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
Why don't you ever get serial killers murdering only drug dealers or pedofiles.
I mean, prostitutes are pretty scummy, but there are much higher forms of filth out there.

Permabanned
Jesus, they're only prostitutes. It's not like anyone is going to be missing them except the desperate low-lives that utilise their services.

Soldato
MiGSY said:
Jesus, they're only prostitutes. It's not like anyone is going to be missing them except the desperate low-lives that utilise their services.

gotta remember though that a large majority of them are forced into it

Permabanned
OP
prostitutes at the moment might be my sister or friends who go out in ipswich next!

don't say its only prostitutes , I mean come on they are still someones daughter...

Soldato
How can this person sleep at night. Fair enough, they're prostitutes, but he maybe move on to killing random people. Those people could be your sisters/wives. :\ I hope he gets caught tbh. Sick minded person.

Soldato
MiGSY said:

Bit harsh. :(

I wouldn't say prostitutes were any more deserving of being abducted and killed than the average forum member.

Soldato
Crispy Pigeon said:
Bit harsh. :(

I wouldn't say prostitutes were any more deserving of being abducted and killed than the average forum member.

Obviously seeking a reaction or 12 years old.

It's all a bit disturbing but fascinating at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom