Has anyone actually had a good day?

Man of Honour
Yeh pretty good, nice day at work, 2 agency's phoned me up and still sound interested after grilling me. So hope they can find me a new job.

And it's almost Thursday :)

Associate
Yep, awsome day. Sorted out a dvd night for tomorrow night and friday night with mates. Sorted out seeing the lovely lady on thurs.

Bought a nikon 18-70mm lens, as one does :D

Cooked myself some nice dinner, and now some work before playing track mania nations with mates from other side of exeter :D

Caporegime
Yeah, mine was alright. I did some fairly interesting stuff at work, and I got home and my wife had cooked and my baby was being cute.

<James Blunt>My life is brilliant</James Blunt>

Soldato
very nice, thanks for asking.

Brother came round and went for lunch with him
Played GOW on the 360 with a mate.
Just chilling now while gf is cooking supper.

Soldato
James07 said:
Pfffft dont even get me started on bloody women, a certain girl in my life woke up, decided she wanted an argument so she tx the sexiest name in her phone book (me) and started giving me ****...

she said sorry in an email not so long ago so im a little bit better, got to me as i like her and she likes me yet she decides she wants to kick off over something stupid.

damn women stress me to hell!

Under the thumb :)

Soldato
OP
Yah well its either, get a bit of stress and a lot of action, or no stress and no action, i know which id rather have and its what ive got atm... plus i dont actually know how to say no.

Soldato
James07 said:
Yah well its either, get a bit of stress and a lot of action, or no stress and no action, i know which id rather have and its what ive got atm... plus i dont actually know how to say no.

Not the best of ideas

Back
Top Bottom