Official Wii Friend Codes

Soldato
This is taking forever to add everyone, damn lack of keyboard. Oh well, gives me something to do while this MS SDK installs.

Moi: 3553 5757 2560 7473

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Goddammit, stop sending me the Mii i created! It even says the creators name underneath the Mii's name!! Please remember to put that on the Miis you make, it's in the bit where you name them. Half the Mii's ive been sent i don't know who made them.

And for the record Hobo was my masterpiece!

Edit : First post updated, will add everyone below that line tonight.

Last edited:
Associate
My sensor bar is FUBAR so i am having a bit of a problem sending mii's etc atm :(.

See the hand cursor on the wii menus? it like flickers madly like it is picking up reception from my controller and then dropping it quickly really fast and it gets annoying especially when i try picking up miis or clicking the buttons as they highlight and dehighlight really fast making the wiimote go mad on the rumble. Anyone else get something similar? Or am i the only 1 in like 100,000 to get a duff one xD

Soldato
Have you put the teeny little stand under the sensor bar, or is it resting straight on top of your TV/table? If the latter, it might simply be that the edge of you TV/table is ever-so-slightly interfering with the direct line-of-sight signal required between the bar and the remote.

Soldato
OP
Slyman2k4 said:
My sensor bar is FUBAR so i am having a bit of a problem sending mii's etc atm :(.

See the hand cursor on the wii menus? it like flickers madly like it is picking up reception from my controller and then dropping it quickly really fast and it gets annoying especially when i try picking up miis or clicking the buttons as they highlight and dehighlight really fast making the wiimote go mad on the rumble. Anyone else get something similar? Or am i the only 1 in like 100,000 to get a duff one xD

Sounds like what happened when i was sitting too far away from the bar. Adjusting the sensitivity in the menu fixed it :)

Associate
The problem is it was working fine before, thats what confuses me. And the sensitivity is the same as it was, 1 becuase i have a really small room :D. Ill try the stand and report back, cheers.

Edit: tried it and tried sitting at the wall and pumping up the sensitivity and still no treats :(. Ive also noticed it lagging in the wii channel menu like it is picking the wiimote up and losing signal again quickly, so maybe it is just a duff sensor bar :(. Ill have to email em for a replacement.

Last edited:
Soldato
Slyman2k4 said:
The problem is it was working fine before, thats what confuses me. And the sensitivity is the same as it was, 1 becuase i have a really small room :D. Ill try the stand and report back, cheers.

Edit: tried it and tried sitting at the wall and pumping up the sensitivity and still no treats :(. Ive also noticed it lagging in the wii channel menu like it is picking the wiimote up and losing signal again quickly, so maybe it is just a duff sensor bar :(. Ill have to email em for a replacement.

All the sensor bar is, is a bunch of infra red LEDs at each end. There is a little camera in the end of the wiimote that reads the position of these IR lights to triangulate its position for pointing.

Apparently two lit candles work as well, as they give off a similar IR output, interesting.

Associate
Slyman2k4 said:
Yea mine was pulsating last night went i sent myself an email from my pc. Yea i havent played red steel much yet but i found the controlls really light and hard to adjust too. I probably havent given it enough time yet, but its zelda now, and zelda later until it's completed :D

Dunno about the weather and news chans, they will probably announce them after christmas. Noticed my wii shop pulling up error codes everywhere yesterday too, hopefully they add to their servers to fix the problem.

sounds like it works. Only concerns is I have now sent my wii two replies but they havent gotten through :( Any ideas? :confused:

Associate
Associate
Hello All, Add me -
7272 1218 6973 3785

As soon as i get a chance I will add y`all on the front page.
Get sendin them Mii`s :D :cool:

Goddam forgot to enter my number :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom