Report : PS3 delayed in Europe until Sept 2007?

Soldato
I think a September release would certainly kill the PS3 in Europe, i know so many people already getting 360's/Wii because they dont want to wait for the PS3.

Associate
I'm pretty sure they'll make it in time for March

The 2nd issue of the official magazine is out on Jan 10th so hopefully it will tell us something then.

Last edited:
Associate
I wouldn’t be particularly surprised by this, Sony have shown a number of times that they don’t consider it particularly important to getting products (games and systems) released here in a similar time frame to other regions. From a business point of view, given their current supply issues it doesn’t really seem to make any sense to release the console over here.

Soldato
Jive-Zombie said:
I've been tempted by a 360 only because of GOW but a Wii? ahahha.

I take it, You are a graphics fan, Not a gameplay fan?

A definate shame that, Because there are so many EXCELLENT games out there, that are lacking in graphics, But making up for it by truely amazing gameplay.

lol, I can still spend hours on Civilization 1 :D

Last edited:
Soldato
wannabedamned said:
I take it, You are a graphics fan, Not a gameplay fan?

A definate shame that, Because there are so many EXCELLENT games out there, that are lacking in graphics, But making up for it by truely amazing gameplay.

lol, I can still spend hours on Civilization 1 :D

so many people just dont get this, it never ceases to amaze me.

Back to thread topic, all I can say is Ha!

The Xbox fanboys are mildly annoying, but the sheer ammount of Sony Fanboys really do annoy me, I know two guys who swear blind the PS3 is going to be (literally) 5 times better than the 360, and they have waited all this time already with their PS2's whilst I have been enjoying my 360 and soon my Wii and still no sign of the PS3!! If true sony have royaly dropped the ball! Its definetly not unbeleivable. Sony continue to **** on europe, maybe they have given up on us completely?

Whats wrong with just playing what you like playing! Does it matter who made it? At the moment the next XBox will be looking big in micrsofts minds by the time sony have got a few million PS3's out the door.

Soldato
Said all along it wouldn't surprise me if it ended up being September and I'll stand by that.

Even if it's not September I really don't see it making March and they probably wont release a new console in the summer so April, May or September would be my best guesses.

Soldato
Castor said:
Only reason they would do this is to supply demand in their main market places first, sony give the finger to europe again.

maybe their viewpoint is that they have already ****** us off enough, so a few more months wont really make as much difference, whilst satisfying the demands of the US and japs (who'm they havn't ****** off quite as much) as early as possible.

I have to admit, would any of you people who actually are going to buy it not rather have more games and a bigger console supply/ less bugs, even if it is a few months later. None of this messing around for months.

Back
Top Bottom