What's happend to Resident Evil 4 ? (PC)

Soldato
lowrider007 said:
I thought it was supposed to be coming out this november/early december, I've put off playing this on the game cube for over a year now waiting for this to come out on the PC, there's hadly any talk of this game, nobody else intrested ?

I would just get it for ya console mate.
The PS2 version was immense but the gamecube is apparently where its at.
Very Very Good game.. get it now!

Associate
I was looking forward to this aswell as i did'nt get around to getting it for the Cube when i had one (sold it early this year).

I noticed the delay around 2-3 weeks ago when i went to check the release date as it was set for a december release last time i knew.

I've seen it advertised for £14.99 i think, pretty good price if you ask me :D just hope it does'nt get canned for some reason

Soldato
Listed as 1st April at the £14.99 delivered site - which is quite a delay so I don't think we're looking at a direct port here.
Delays happen, we all know.
I was looking forward to Hellgate: London which was supposed to be end of this year too and we're currently looking at the beginning of March.

Not that many games get canned I'm pleased to say.

Hedge said:
Putting off the cube version is a bad idea. its brilliant, and you can get a cube for about 20 quid now. So add resi 4 on top and its not a great outlay.

this is the problem, the gamecube looks really bad on my LCD TV using a scart/composite cable :( , I would buy a component cable but they are just silly prices, they still go for up to £50 on the bay :mad: , that's crazy when you can pick up a gamecube for only £15-£20

Associate
I've got this for the sp2 but can't get used to aiming using the d-pad/analoge stick. I keep going back and trying but it doesn't feel right, was looking for to the pc version so I could aim with a mouse. Just hope it doesn't turn out to be a dodgy console port (after trying to play SC:DA).

Associate
I hear capcom did a terrible job of putting DMC3 on the PC, I hope they won't mess up resi 4 as well... :rolleyes:

The PS2 version was the best IMHO, lots of extras that the gamecube version didn't get, although the gamecube had better graphics.

Back
Top Bottom