How Ironic is this

Soldato
Dunno if any one else was reading the story on the BBC website about

Circumcision 'cuts' HIV infection

Implementation

Dr Kevin De ****, director of the HIV/Aids department of the World Health Organization told the BBC the results were a "significant scientific advance" but were not a magic bullet and would never replace existing prevention strategies.

:D

I mean you couldnt make it up could you?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6176209.stm

Soldato
–adjective
1. containing or exemplifying irony: an ironic novel; an ironic remark.
2. ironical.
3. coincidental; unexpected: It was ironic that I was seated next to my ex-husband at the dinner.

Gotta ask dude, how is circumcision reducing the chances of HIV infection ironic?.

Permabanned
In my work there is a contact down south who I have dealings with from time to time. His name is Richard Seed. Which is ok on the front of it, apart from the fact he actually calls himself Dick...

Every time he has phoned he has called himself Dick, and any faxes that come over are from 'Officer Dick Seed'.

I mean seriously? :eek: :confused: :D

Caporegime
SidewinderINC said:
surely "not having unprotected sex with somebody with HIV" is the best prevention, and anyone "silly" enough to do it deserves it IMHO.

In the educated Western world, yes.

Frankly, it's a disgrace that HIV is still transmitted in the 1st World. We know how it's transmitted and how to stop it. Why is it still around?

Answer: people are maroons.

Back
Top Bottom