What to get?

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Hi all,

Right well I have a choice of a games that is available for me to download on Steam as a Xmas prezzie.

Sin Episodes 7.63519 GBP not Inc VAT – I’ve never had a chance to play this but it looks good.

Flatout2 10.1888 GBP not Inc VAT- I wouldn’t mind but I played the Demo (not via steam) & it crashed my pc so never went back to it.

COD War chest 25.5102 GBP Not Inc VAT- Good all round I have COD on DVD but ill just buy it again anyway: E as it’s in the pack.

The Ship as the MP is free for a while thought id try it out but cant seem to get the hang of it at all + the Single player is another cost.

I Cant Decide really :/ I think between the Top 3 its a tough one.

But if there are anymore that people reccomend im open for ideas

Last edited:
Associate
I brought sin and was not very impressed, i found little more than a polished mod, but towards the end it got very difficult for me and far to fustrating

Man of Honour
Sin isn't at all very good really, it's short, and you wont be seeing any more episodes as it has been cancelled.

You'll be able to find COD cheapers somewhere else I'd have thought.

If any, I'd go for flatout 2, however, if it crashes your PC, you may not want to risk it, else, find out what the problem with the game was that caused the crashes.

Don't think the ship is that good from the looks of it, or that popular I don't think online.

Soldato
Yeh, i wouldn't go for SiN. I bought it and don't know whether i can be bothered to complete it.

I played the Ship round a mates and didn't really find it that fun. Slow moving imo. But it depends on your taste in games because he loves it!

As DaveyD said about COD. If you already have the original then you could get COD:UO + COD2 for less if you look around.

Flatout 2 was great fun when i played the demo. But seeing as it didnt work for you i wouldn't personally risk it.

Associate
Red Orchestra Ostfront, it plays sort of like battlefield, you capture points by having more of your men in the area than there are of the enemy. 13 maps with the game and theres a good amount of servers that play custom maps, the maps vary from huge open areas for tanks and tight street levels such as danzig.

It's a game that rewards thought and patience, its simulation level, so no crosshair, and plenty of recoil. You will inevitably spend the first hour shooting your men by accident, as it can be difficult to judge just by looking who the enemy is, as there are no markers and no onscreen hud to show where your mates are.

It's not for everyone, I just persuaded my mate who loves slow moving games like ghost recon (I thought ro would be his thing) and he says he hates it.

Graphically its not brilliant but it runs very well, the sound is amazing...seriously amazing explosions...Im reaching here...its just an altogether fantastic game and I urge you to consider it.

Suspended
Flatout 2. I dont really play games much and it great for the odd few games on career mode and online. Sure online crashes a bit with the 1.0 version but after 5 or 6 games it doesnt matter to me anyway.

Single player mode has never crashed but i know theres a few problems with multiplayer on a few peoples machines

GREAT GAME

Back
Top Bottom