M5 Insurance

Soldato
panthro said:
Whats the point in doing that? Who gave you the power to decide whether or not an insurance company will or wont insure someones car? In case you havent noticed, there are some people on this forum who drive performance cars that might be interested in using that company for a competitive quote.

Surely as the poster of some information that person reserves the right to restrict it? :confused:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
OP
panthro said:
Whats the point in doing that? Who gave you the power to decide whether or not an insurance company will or wont insure someones car? In case you havent noticed, there are some people on this forum who drive performance cars that might be interested in using that company for a competitive quote.

If you have a specific interest then email him or contact him through #overclockers-uk ?

I'll check that idea out merlin, thanks.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
OP
Rhyzz said:
Only mickey mouse insurers have age restrictions on cars. Use a proper broker, try quoteacar.co.uk

Sadly its "mickey mouse insurers" who often dish out silly low quotes as they dont know what they are insuring and its all automated :)

Soldato
Nozzer said:
See Muncher's post.

Read, comprehend.

I did read and I did comprehend. I am pointing out that there are other people here who insure or are considering insuring a high performance car that may have found that link useful.

Soldato
panthro said:

Didn't you read, it would be flooded by Fiesta owners... :confused:

Not that such an idea has any basis in reality, I think the person who posted it just wanted to make his choice of car seem somehow 'restricted' or elite, and himself also reflected in that glory

Suspended
panthro said:
I did read and I did comprehend. I am pointing out that there are other people here who insure or are considering insuring a high performance car that may have found that link useful.
Then, as Jez says, they may contact me. It really isn't something to get your collective knickers in a twist about.

Has the bigotism in SC dried up tonight? SC seems to be leaking in to Motors.

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Not that such an idea has any basis in reality, I think the person who posted it just wanted to make his choice of car seem somehow 'restricted' or elite, and himself also reflected in that glory

Are you serious? Or just trying to wind people up? I mean i can understand if you get your fun out of winding people up, that's a fairly normal character trait, if an undesireable one. But if you honestly believe what you said then you have some serious issues and are indeed a very odd little man.

Suspended
He's a troll-extraordinaire and has obviously failed to get a bite from a gay muslim in Speaker's Corner this evening so has moved down the forum list.

If only I'd ignored him, he'd be calling some Tottenham fan 'elitist' in Sports Arena at the moment for daring to mention he had a box for a game, or something equally trivial.

Permabanned
Nozzer said:
He's a troll-extraordinaire and has obviously failed to get a bite from a gay muslim in Speaker's Corner this evening so has moved down the forum list.

If only I'd ignored him, he'd be calling some Tottenham fan 'elitist' in Sports Arena at the moment for daring to mention he had a box for a game, or something equally trivial.
So what you're saying is, you wont insure my Vauxhall Nova 1.2 Fling? ;)

Dammit :(

Soldato
Nozzer said:
Then, as Jez says, they may contact me. It really isn't something to get your collective knickers in a twist about.

Has the bigotism in SC dried up tonight? SC seems to be leaking in to Motors.

I have noticed that you seem to have a nasty habit of insulting people who don’t agree with you. That is called bigotry. There is no such word as bigotism. After your pathetic thread about grammar a while ago (don't bother looking for it, it got deleted as it was drivel) I would have thought you knew that.

If people want to try and insure their car through the broker you listed, then so what? If the broker doesn't want the business from certain people driving certain cars, then it’s their choice, not yours.

I'm glad I took the link before your majesty decided that not everyone was worthy of viewing it as we all drive Fiestas apparently. It’s not like you drive a highly strung piece of uninsurable exotica that cannot be insured through a standard company. Get a reality check.

Why would I want to waste my time contacting you? So that you can judge me on whether or not I meet the criteria to contact your special secret insurance broker? That was rhetorical by the way. I don't get irate about many things but….

I now await a torrent of backlash from people who don’t agree with me, but I don't mind. I probably won't reply either :)

wonder_lander said:
Surely as the poster of some information that person reserves the right to restrict it?

Not when it is a website available to the public for the broker to gain business.

Soldato
MrMatteh said:
Don't make us come to Wokingham and take photos of your house!

;)

It would take you 3 miles to get down the drive, and thats after you get past the armed sentries and the hounds :)

A picture of my house can be seen in the local property paper at the moment anyway.

Soldato
You know the worlds gone mad when this much troubles caused over someone removing a link from their post :rolleyes:

Some people need to get out more :D

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
OP
Just what i was thinking :p if noz wishes to edit his posts then he is free to do so.

Madness!

Associate
panthro said:
It would take you 3 miles to get down the drive, and thats after you get past the armed sentries and the hounds :)

A picture of my house can be seen in the local property paper at the moment anyway.

is it a chore to get out nowadays too?

Back
Top Bottom