Gaming mice - Copperhead vs HABU

Associate
persoanlly im a mx1000 kinda man myself. although im pretty rubbish at gaming so this comment is probably of no use to you whatsoever.....

Last edited:
Associate
g7 is perfect shape and weight

only good wireless mouse i'll use

but i've never enjoyed the razor mouseseses as tehy are just to light and thin for my taste, always find myself with only my fingers resting ontop of the thing

ps: 2000dpi settings here and lower it for situational moments (like when i'm far away from the screen)

Permabanned
I was thinking about buying the Copperhead, but £50 is expensive, your paying for the name mainly.

Theres this one mouse thats £18. Gaming mouse, up to 2500 DPI. Comes with a 3 fire button, useful for CSS as it says, so when you enable it on the mouse, you click once and it fires 3 times.

Associate
logitech mx1000 bluetooth here;) great mouse for gaming and other stuff... battery lasts forever... was thinking of maybe emigrating to a G5 for gaming use, but would like to use one first... ive used a copperhead, diamondback, IE3 and an mx518 and all feel to light and rubbish, feel as if there gonna fall apart in your hand... the copperhead did lol

Associate
I am on a 510 atm, but it is starting to pack in after a good few years of use.

Now i really am i logitech fanboy, but the only mouse in the logitech selection that would come close to the 510 would be the 518.

I love having 2 side buttons, but alas the G5 does not :<

So, would the Razor Copperhead feel compltly weird and awful to use after playing with a 510 for so many years. I know it would be different, but how differnt if you know what i mean :p

P.S ive never "played" with a razor mouse ever, thus why im asking.

Associate
I bought a diamondback..Before I had the MS IEv1 and v2, loved those..At first kept going back to the MS Intellimouse explorer, the 2 thumb buttons were great, and could never get used to the Razer one..But spending a year away from gaming etc..Coming back started to use the Razer, quite like it actually, still I find the thumb buttons not as easy to use as the old IE one... Dont know about everyone else the Diamondback buttons on the right side, can anyone use those, or is awkward for them just as it is for me?

Decided to get the HABU, see how it goes...

Associate
hardc0re_tid said:
not too keen on the G5, just looks fat and bulky tbh

If you think the G5 is bulky the HABU is bigger and more bulkyer. I have a normal "new version" 3.0 and its very big. The MX518 is way better is terms of build and how good it feels :).

Associate
the diamondback is a hunk of cheap plasticky tack in my eyes, the tracking is fantastic though but the side buttons dug into my thumb and the whole thing felt shoddy.

im back with the mx510 and my sausage fingers are happy :cool:

Back
Top Bottom