OK looking for a new game to play..

Loved
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Medal of Honor
HL2
Max Payne
Max Payne 2

Hate stelth (i'm Cr*p at it in games)

I have Quake 4, Doom 3, Farcry, Call of Duty, GTA3 all started but not got roung to finishing. Every thing seems to pale into soup compared to RTCW...

Is there anything to help me out, i'm away working in the week, have a 7600Go powered laptop and need something to play on it. (it played Max Payne2 very well)

Ta!

Man of Honour
Far Cry (just be sensible with the gfx settings)
Call of Duty Deluxe
Mafia
GTA: Vice City
Serious Sam Gold (about as non-stealth as you can get)
Painkiller +expansion

Associate
UT2004
Battlefield 2/1942
Tribes Vengeance
The Chronicles of Riddick : Escape from Butcher Bay
Deus Ex
I think you would love Just Cause, its a game thats like gta on a tropical island, never played it though so I dont know how your machine would play it.

Permabanned
Return to Castle Wolfenstein is pants IMHO.

Just Cause is very repetitive but good fun at times. Buggy and has certain annoying traits that really annoy you after a while, but has certain 'wow' moments.

Deus Ex could be potentially be boring for you if you prefer to switch your brain off during games and want full on action. Unlike Serious Sam which is just relentless! Good if you like that kind of thing.

Max Payne is good, although both games are a little on the short side. Still, worth checking out.

GTA series is fantastic, as is HL2 (but play HL1 first if you have not already). F.E.A.R is also good fun, and Mafia is a great suggestion. All very different games in their own right, but all super fun.

:)

Associate
OP
Being a little older, RTCW was the first shooter i played having built my first PC about 4-years ago, hence my attraction. But i still load it up some time and love the online.

F.E.A.R is one i've been looking at, but must try play the part started stuff i have after a no buy retail therapy trip today! I was gutted that i could not be inspired to buy something.....

I have Deus Ex, hate the training session and gave up!

Doom, enter room, fill pants, turn on flash lite, fill pants again, shoot like hell, and fill pants, wee in seat, have a beer to calm down, right next room!

GTAIII, hate driving games on a keyboard, but been a while, may give it another go.

Quake 4, gonna give that another go, am about half way through.....

Ah well, the search goes on, but FEAR will keep me busy... right where do i get it from!

(I wish mm would open i got some unplayed games to sell)

Man of Honour
Jedi Knight II is great, good story, and great action. Be warned if you do play it, the first 3 or 4 levels are so dire you want to saw your hands off, but he following 95% of the game is all good :)

Back
Top Bottom