Viewsonic or Dell

Permabanned
Ok, to go with my new rig and e-penis comes a new desk, therfore it needs a new screen!
I dont know if i should get a 24" dell or get a second 19" viewsonic.
I mainly game and browse the net.

Permabanned
OP
Now i love you! thats what i was hoping to hear! i was planning on that but i just wanted to make sure it would be accetable! hehe.
when in game such as 2142 and you have a dual setup, i can get it so i have the game on one and the desktop on the other, i cant seem to get my mouse over to the other screen with no Alt Tab action?

Soldato
The 2407 is a brilliant monitor - but I wouldnt advise using it along side a 4:3 19" (if its w/s viewsonic then thats a little better but it will still be strange moving from one to the other) you could have course have your 24" in landscape and your 19" (if w/s) in portrait which would be a good solution

Permabanned
OP
nope, ViewS is a 4:3. i have now had to make an agreement with the other half! (i had to, she would not shut her trap! Gawwwwwwd women!) that if i get my new Rig, she has to have this one! Bahhhh.

Geuss who wares the pants here then Folks....

Chances are that ill have the single Dell.
when in game such as 2142 and you have a dual setup, i can get it so i have the game on one and the desktop on the other, i cant seem to get my mouse over to the other screen with no Alt Tab action?

Back
Top Bottom